Air India has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Aircraft Maintenance Engineer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Air India.
Eligible candidates need not to apply onlinefor this Aircraft Maintenance Engineer. Walk in Interview will be held on 12.03.2015 from 0900 Hours to 12:00 Hours. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Air India|
|Vacancy Name||Aircraft Maintenance Engineer|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.1,30,000/- per month.|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||12.03.2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Office of GM(Engineering) Air India Limited, NEC, Sahar, Andheri (East), Mumbai-400099|
DETAIL OF AIR INDIA CABIN CREW RECRUITMENT:
Air India Air Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) wishes to engage Indian National, who meet with the requirements specified hereunder, as Aircraft Maintenance Engineer at Mumbai, and to maintain a waitlist, on a fixed term contract for a period of 6 months initially subject to extension for further period based for a maximum period of two years on Company requirements for inspection and certification of Customer Airlines flights at Mumbai and at other stations of India as required as also for certification of other Airlines flights, if required.
- NUMBER OF VACANCIES: A.M.E(A&C)- 03 vacancy(TWO FOR GENERAL AND ONE FOR OBC CANDIDATE) and to maintain a wait list. A.M.E (AV)- 01 vacancy (GENERAL CATEGORY)and to maintain a wait list.
- Interested candidates are required to WALK-IN in person to the venue, on the date and time as given below along with the Application Form duly filled in and requisite Fee and documents as indicated below.
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AS ON 31st March 2015. Qualification: For A.M.E(A&C) 1.The Candidate must have current License (A&C) on A-320 family aircraft fitted with CFM56-5B and V2500 Al/A5 engines. 2.They should have undergone refresher within the preceding 24 months, (ii) The Candidate should have logged 6 months experience in the last two years, out of which three months must be in preceding 12 months. NOTE: In the event of refresher course requirements for selected AME candidates, the same may be conducted by AIESL on no charge basis to the candidate to enable the candidate to commence immediate certification of aircraft. For A.M.E (AV) 1. The Candidate must have current License (AV) on A-320 family aircraft fitted with CFM56-5B and V2500 A1/A5 engines.2. They should have undergone refresher within the preceding 24 months, (ii) The Candidate should have logged 6 months experience in the last two years, out of which three months must be in preceding 12 months. NOTE: In the event of refresher course requirements for selected AME candidates, the same may be conducted by AIESL on no charge basis to the candidate to enable the candidate to commence immediate certification of aircraft. a) Pre-Employment Medical Test : Candidates are required to produce a certificate from Registered Medical Practitioner i.e. M.B.B.S. Doctor with regard Medical Fitness and submit it to the Company medical doctor in respect of the tests as specified by the Company Doctor.
- Shortlisted candidates will be inducted as per vacancies subject to being found FIT in the Pre Employment Medical Examination. Candidates will have to bear the cost of the Pre-Employment Medical Examination(s), any additional tests, if required, the additional cost thereof will also have to be borne by the candidate.
- Age Limit : Others – Not above 60 years as on 31st March, 2015. O.B.C. – Not above 63 years as on 31st March, 2015.SC/ST – Not above 65 years as on 31st March, 2015. (Relaxation in age for Ex-Servicemen as per Government Guidelines)
- All inclusive monthly remuneration : Rs. 1.3 lakhs. per month.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR AIR INDIA – CABIN CREW POST:
- Written Test on 27th & 28th Feb 2015
- WALK-IN INTERVIEW ONLY
WALK-IN PROCEDURE FOR CABIN CREW VACANCY IN AIR INDIA:
- Applicants meeting with the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement, as on 31st March, 2015 are required to WALK-IN to the venue given above, on the date and time as indicated above, along with the Application Form in the specified format, duly filled in Hindi or English and requisite documents as indicated below along with Application Fee of Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) by means of an A/c Payee Demand Draft in favour of “Air India Engineering Services Limited”payable at Delhi, which is not refundable. No fees to be paid by ExServicemen/Applicants belonging to SC/ST communities. Please mention your full name and the post applied for on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
- A recent (not more than 3 months old) colored passport size photograph of full face (front view) should be pasted neatly in the space provided in the application form. Self-attested copies of supportive documents in respect of : 1. Educational Qualification (i.e. SSC, HSC, 1 st year, 2 nd year and 3 rd year Graduation with mark sheets and passing certificate compulsory), as applicable. 2. Date of birth proof (Original School Leaving Certificate or attested photo copy duly signed by the Principal of same School/College and SSC passing certificate.
- With regard to experience, candidates are advised to carry experience certificate and if currently employed they should bring along with them the appointment letter and the latest pay slip as supporting document.
- Caste Certificate in original in the prescribed format along with selfcertified photo copy in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates. The application form must be submitted along with the above mentioned requisite documents. Original Certificate should not be submitted with the application, but should be brought for verification along with one set of photocopies. The Company is not responsible for returning any original or copies of certificates/testimonials submitted along with the application. Candidates who fail to produce the original testimonials for verification may not be allowed for the Selection process.
- Candidates belonging to OBC Category must submit a duly attested photocopy of Non-Creamy Layer certificate issued in current financial year in the format as prescribed by Government of India and issued by the Competent Authority. The certificate, inter-alia, must specifically state that the candidate does not belong to socially advanced sections excluded from the benefits of reservation for OBC in civil posts and services under the Government of India. The Certificate should also contain the Creamy Layer Exclusion clause. The Certificate produced by the candidates of OBC community should be as per the Central List of OBCs published by the Government of India and not as per State List.
- Applicants working in Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector Undertakings or autonomous bodies, must walk-in with the completed application form routed through Proper Channel along with No Objection Certificate from the present employer.
GENERAL CONDITIONS :
- The short listed candidates must be considered for engagement on the fixed term Contract basis, subject to their medical fitness prescribed for the position.b) Candidates will have to bear the cost of the Pre-Employment Medical examination(s). Any additional tests, if required, the additional cost thereof will also be have to be borne by the candidate.
- Period of Contract : Fixed Term Contract for a period of 6 months which is extendable for further period of six months at a time up to a maximum of two years on requirement basis. This Contract can also be terminated earlier at the discretion of the Management during the tenure of contract and/or in the event of unsatisfactory performance. The job is transferable to any station in India.
- Emoluments : The job carried an all inclusive package Rupees 1.3 lacs per month subject to tax deduction as per government rules.
- Consideration of SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen candidates will be as per Government Directives on reservation of posts.
- SC/ST candidates fulfilling the requirements and appearing for Personal Interview residing beyond 80 Kms. from the Test Centre and not employed in any Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Bodies will be reimbursed second class to and fro rail/bus fare by the shortest route as per rules, on production of evidence to that effect.
- Applications which are unsigned/incomplete/mutilated/received after the prescribed Walk-In date and time/not in person will be rejected. Applications sent by email/post will not be considered.
- The applicant must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria as on 31st March,, 2015 and that the particulars furnished by them in the application are correct in all respects. Candidates failing to bring the relevant original and photocopy of testimonials will be disqualified. At any stage of the Selection Process, if the particulars provided by the candidates in the application or testimonials supplied are found incorrect/false or not meeting the eligibility requirements prescribed for the post, the candidature is liable to be rejected and, if appointed, services terminated without giving any notice or reasons thereof.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence with regard to their engagement/selection will be considered a DISQUALIFICATION.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Walk in date for this job : 27th & 28th Feb 2015