Air India has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Pharmacist through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Air India
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Pharmacist on or before 25/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Air India
Vacancy Name : Pharmacist
Educational Qualification : Diploma
Total No Of Vacancy : 06 Posts
Salary : Rs.20,800/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 25/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : General Manager (Personnel), Air India Limited, Northern Region, Admin. Building, Opposite Post Office, IGI Airport, Terminal – I, New Delhi-110 037
Detail Of Air India Pharmacist Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for engagement on fixed term contract basis for 6 posts of Pharmacist and also to form panel.
- No of post : 06
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: Diploma in pharmacy from an institution recognized by the Govt. And must be registered with State Pharmacy Council. Candidates who possess experience of minimum one year or more as pharmacist will be given preference .
- UPPER AGE LIMIT ( AS ON 01.05.2015): Maximum age limit – 65 years.
- Duties and Responsibilities of Contractual Pharmacist will be as under :- Dispense the medicine as per prescription . Prepare medicine prescription for medicine not in stock. Upkeep and manage the medical store along with proper data and records. Help the Pharmacist staff in performing duties. Help in other administrative activities as and when required. Help the permanent pharmacist staff in preparation of First Aid Kit etc.
- Contractual engagement initially will be for a period of 3 years, extendable in multiples of 03 years depending upon requirement and individual performance.
- They will be engaged for 08 hours per day/06 days a week. Their total emoluments will be Rs 20800/- per month . In case a pharmacist put in a extra hours of service, he/she will be paid Rs. 100/- per hour for the extra hours on pro-rata basis.
- They will be entitled for ten days leave in a year on pro rata basis after completion of six months of service.
- Two economy class subject to load air passages for each completed year of service on domestic sectors only. Such passages can only be utilized by self, spouse and children.
Selection Procedure For Air India – Pharmacist Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/05/2015
- Eligible Candidates will be required to appear for Personal Interview at the time and venue decided by Air India Ltd.
How To Apply For Pharmacist Vacancy in Air India:
Candidates who meet the criteria stipulated above may send their typed and signed application in the prescribed format available on Career Page of our Website : www.airindia.in , alongwith a recent passport size photograph and a nonrefundable Bank Draft of Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) (not applicable for SC /ST candidates) in favour of AIR INDIA LTD payable at DELHI, so as to reach at Office of General Manager (Personnel), Air India Limited, Northern Region, Admin. Building, Opposite Post Office, IGI Airport, Terminal – I, New Delhi-110 037 on or before 25.05.2015. Candidates are required to attach photocopies of testimonials along with the Application in support of their Date of Birth, Academic Qualification/s, Experience and caste certificate. Applications received late/incomplete/mutilated or without any supportive documents with regard to Eligibility Criteria, Demand Draft, and photograph will be rejected. Air India will not be responsible for any postal delay/loss of any documents during transit. During the course or after completion or during extended term of fixed term engagement, the candidates will not claim for permanent absorption in the company. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature of the applicant. The envelope should be super-scribe “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF PHARMACIST ON FIXED TERM CONTRACT BASIS. LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS IS 25.05.2015
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/05/2015
How to Apply: