Air India has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Cabin Crew through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th/ 12th/ Diploma/ Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Air India
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Cabin Crew on or before 15/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Air India
Vacancy Name : Cabin Crew
Educational Qualification : 10TH/ 12TH/ Diploma/ Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 84 Posts
Salary : Rs.15,000-35,065/-pm
Job Location : Across India
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Air India, Across India
Detail Of Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment:
Airline Allied Services Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Air India Limited, is looking for smart, young and energetic “Unmarried” Females & Males, Indian Nationals for its immediate requirement of Cabin Crew on Fixed Term Engagement, for a initial period of Five years in Northern, Eastern, Western and Southern Regions as mentioned below or at any other stations depending upon the requirement and to maintain a wait list for future requirements.
DETAILS OF VACANCIES:
|Region||Stations||Total no. of vacancies
(50% Female & 50% Male)
- AGE: Between 18 and 27 years (Relaxable upto 5 years in case of SC/ST and 3 years in case of OBC categories)
- MARITAL STATUS: Unmarried
- MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: 10+2 from a recognized Board/University. Candidates who are three years Degree / Diploma Holder in Hotel Management and Catering Technology from a Government recognized Institute will be given preference.
- Vision: —Near Vision: N/5 in better eye and N/6 in worst eye. Distant vision: 6/6 in one eye & 6/9 in another eye Spectacles/corrective surgery not allowed. Contact lenses up to + 2D permitted
- Colour Vision: Normal on Ishihara Chart / Tokyo Medical College Chart.
- COSMETIC APPEARANCE: Should be well groomed with clear complexion without any noticeable blemish, no odd scars/birth mark or bad case of acne and , no visible tattoo. Even and regular teeth
- SPEECH: Clear speech, no stammering, lisping. Command of the English language should be with clear understandable accent.
- STIPEND & SALARY: Salary and Stipend during Training : During the period of training, the candidates will be given a stipend of
Rs.15,000/- per month. After successful completion of the training, candidates may initially draw Rs.35,075/- per month. The above salary includes Fixed pay of Rs.16,675/- and Rs.18400/-as Flying Allowance for 70 hours of flying in a month. In addition to above, candidates will also be eligible for Standby Allowance of Rs.300/- per Standby Duty at the Airport.
- LANGUAGE: Fluency in Hindi and English. Should also have working knowledge of Hindi. A candidate shall be deemed to have acquired working knowledge of Hindi, if he/she has passed Matriculation or an equivalent or higher examination with Hindi as one of the subjects; OR Pragya, the examination conducted under Hindi Teaching Scheme of the Central Government or when so specified by that Government in respect of any particular category of post, any lower examination under that scheme; OR Any other examination specified on that behalf by the Central Government; OR he/she declares himself/herself to have acquired such knowledge.
Selection Procedure For Air India – Cabin Crew Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 18/06/2015
- Eligible candidates would be required to go through In-house Group Discussion and Interview at Delhi or the venue as decided by Alliance Air ( a wholly subsidiary of Air India Limited). Group Discussion shall be conducted in phases and candidates who qualify the same and fall in the applicable zone of consideration, will be subjected to interview
- Start Date for submission of Online Application 29th May, 2015
- Last Date for submission of Online Application 15/09/2015
- Eligible Female candidates will be required to appear for In-house Group Discussion and Interview in “SAREE” and Male candidates in formal attire.
- Online Application Forms of the candidate would be scrutinized and prima facie eligible candidates will be allowed to appear for Interview. Please also note that the candidature is purely provisional and the candidates being allowed to appear for further process, does not in any way establish their eligibility for the post. If on screening of their applications/document(s), it is found that they do not possess the laid down qualification/experience/stipulated eligibility criteria (including physical standards), their candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage, without entering into any correspondence with the candidates in the matter.
- Eligible candidates would be required to bring photocopies of testimonials in support of their date of birth, qualification, experience, Caste, Medical Certificate/s, Demand Draft and also domicile proof (if claiming relaxation in height) along with ORIGINALS at the time of appearing for Group Discussion.
- At the time of Group Discussion candidates will be required to bring two POST CARD size Full length photographs (one – Front View and an other– Side View ) . The dress code prescribed for these photographs is SAREE for Female candidates and formal attire for Male candidates
- Candidates belonging to OBC category, the category certificate should be in the prescribed format including the “Non-Creamy layer clause” issued by the Competent Authority for employment under Government of India and should be as per the Central list of OBC’s published by the Govt. of India. Please also note that the validity of “Non-Creamy layer” Certificate should not be older than 6 (Six) months from the date of eligibility criteria.
- For the process of Group Discussion and Interview, candidates may be required to stay back for a day or two at their own expenses. No reimbursement shall be made in this regard.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe categories will be entitled for reimbursement of second class return rail/bus fare from the nearest railway station i.e. from the address given in the application to-the nearest Selection Centre on producing railway receipt/ticket, as per Government rules appearing for Interview only. No Reimbursement will be made for appearing for Group Discussion.
- In Pre-Engagement Medical Examination, if it is found that the candidate does not fulfill the medical standards of the Company (including height, BMI & vision) as prescribed for the post, his/her candidature will be rejected automatically without entering into any correspondence in the matter.
- Training: Selected candidates will be imparted training at Delhi or at any other place decided by the Company and will be required to obtain necessary DGCA approval on Alliance Air fleet as decided by the Management from time to time.
- Period of Fixed Term Engagement: Candidates will be engaged on a Fixed Term contract initially for a period of Five years, which is extendable subject to performance of the candidate and the Company’s requirement.
- In case of flying for more/less than 70 hours in a month, the above Flying Allowance will be increased/decreased, as the case may be.
- During the course or after completion or during extended term of fixed term employment, the candidate will not claim for permanent absorption in AASL or its parent Company.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature of the applicant.
How To Apply For Cabin Crew Vacancy in Air India:
- Interested candidates, who fulfil the above requirements, may apply ONLINE (ONLY)
- Candidates who wish to apply, are advised to log on to Careers page of Website :www.airindia.com and fill in the Online Application Format.
- Before applying ONLINE, please ensure that you are ready with the following documents / information : – 1. A valid e-mail ID 2. A digital / Scanned passport –size photograph (size 10 KB to 35 KB only) in JPG /JEPG format. 3. A Medical Certificate from a MBBS Doctor stating therein Height in Centimeters (cms), Weight in Kilograms (Kgs), Body Mass Index (BMI) and Colour Vision (Colour Blindness). The details with regard to Physical Standards, Doctor’s name & Registration Number will be required while filling the Online Application Form. Candidates will be required to bring the said Medical Certificate in original at the time of appearing for Interview. A Format of Medical Certificate is also available on this Website for facilitation of the candidates.
- Candidates using contact lenses will be required to bring a Certificate from an Ophthalmologist indicating therein the power of lenses as the same will be required while filling the Online Application Form. Candidates, who have undergone lasik surgery for correction of eyesight, will be required to bring a Certificate from an Ophthalmologist/supporting documents indicating therein the date on which, they have undergone lasik surgery as the same will be required while filling the Online Application Form. Such candidates will be required to bring the said Medical Certificate/s in original at the time of appearing for Interview.
- A non-refundable Demand Draft for Rs.600/- (Rupees Six Hundred only) in favour AIRLINE ALLIED SERVICES LIMITED, Payable at NEW DELHI . Candidates would be required to .submit the said Demand Draft at the time of Interview (Not applicable for SC/ST candidates).
- For SC/ST/OBC candidates only- Caste Certificate details – such as date of issuance and issuing authority. (Candidates belonging to OBC categories must be in possession of caste certificate in the prescribed proforma issued by the appropriate authority for Central Government employment.)
- All correspondence would be made ONLINE with the candidates. Eligible candidates would be required to bring photocopies of testimonials in support of their date of birth, qualification, experience, Caste and Medical Certificate(s) along with original. Candidates would also be required to bring Demand Draft (if applicable) & domicile proof (if claiming relaxation in height) at the time of appearing for In-house Group Discussion.
- Candidates, who fulfill the above eligibility criteria and are employed in Government/Semi Government/Public Sector Undertakings, may also apply Online. Such candidates will be required to bring a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of appearing for Interview.
- No Physical Application will be entertained under any circumstances.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/09/2015.
Last Date as Been Extended in the Career page of Air India ——-> http://www.airindia.in/careers.htm