Airports Authority of India (AAI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Executives through recruitment notification – Airports Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. 02/2014. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Airports Authority of India (AAI)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Junior Executives on or before 10/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Airports Authority of India (AAI)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Executives|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ B.sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||450 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||10/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Airports Authority of India (AAI), New Delhi|
DETAIL OF AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA (AAI) JUNIOR EXECUTIVES RECRUITMENT:
Airports Authority of India invites applications from the eligible candidates to apply online through www.aai.aero for the following posts. No APPLICATION THROUGH ANY OTHER MODE WILL BE ACCEPTED)
JUNIOR EXECUTIVE (AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL)
- No of post : 200
- Qualification : Regular full time Bachelors Degree 13 years) in Science (BSc) with Physics and Mathematics from a recognised university with minimum 60% marks or full time regular Bachelors degree in Engineering/ Technology (B E..Tech) in the disciplines of ElectronicsTelecommunicationsinformation Technology with minimum 60% marks. Full time regular Bachelors degree with minimum
- Salary : Rs.16,400-40,500/-
JUNIOR EXECUTIVE (ELECTRONICS):
- No of post : 250
- Qualification : 60% marks in Engineering/ Technology in Electronics / Telecommunications/ Electrical with specialization in Electronics
- Salary : Rs.16,400-40,500/-
a) Only Indian Nationals can apply for the above posts. b) Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances c) Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the Advertisement. HeShe may cross check the information furnished in the application form before finally submitting the same as no correction would be possible later, d) The selected candidates for the post of the . Executive (ATCElectronics) will have to undergo training up to 6 months during which they will be paid basic pay along with other admissible allowances. e) The candidates selected for the post of Jr. Executive (ATCElectronics) shall have to execute a surety bond for an amount of Rs. 500 Lacs to serve the Authority for a period of 3 years after completion of training f) The eligibility with respect to age will be determined as on the last date of closing of application i. 10,022015. Candidates whose result for final year examination is awaited are also allowed to appear in the written examination subject to the condition that they have to produce the final result before appearing in the interview. g) Wherever CGPAOGPA in a degree is awarded, the candidates will have to produce document indicating equivalent percentage of marks as per norms adopted by the UniversityInstitute atthe time of interview. hEmployees of Govt.JPublic Sector Undertaking should forward their applications through proper channel and will be required to produce NOC al the time of interview, i) The written test will be held at DelhiMumbaiKolkata, Chennai GuwahatiAllahabadAhmedabadHyderabadNagpur and Thiruvananthapuram. The number of centres can be reduced or increased depending upon the number of candidates and in that case the candidates will be asked to appear at other centres than specified by himher j) Mere fulfilling of the minimum qualifications and experience will not west any right on candidates for being called for interview. No interim correspondence will be entertained. k) Selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India. I) Candidature of the registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining if any information provided by the candidate is found false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement. m) Decision of AAl in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents are to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate Management reserves the right to fix the standard and specifications for screening and calling the number of candidates for writtentestandor interview n) AAl reserves the right to modifyalterrestrict enlargecancel the recruitment process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reasons thereafter. The decision of the Management will be final and no appeal will be entertained against this issue. o) Mere conformity to the job requirements will not entitle a candidate, to be called for written test and / or interview, Management reserves the right to reject the application without assigning any reason. p) No TADAwill be paid for appearing in the written test. ) Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Delhi r) All future communicationsinformation regarding this recruitment will be made available on websitewww.aai.aero
- Event Date Timing Opening date for on-line Registration of | 12th January 2015 | 0900 Hrs.
- Last date for Completion of Step-1 10th February 2015 | 1800 Hrs.
- Last date for receipt of payment through Challan at any branch of SB1 14th February 2015 Last date for Completion of Step-2 of online Applications Banking hours 18th February 2015 | 1800 Hrs.
- Last date for Completion of Step-2 of online Applications Banking hours 18th February 2015 | 1800 Hrs.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA (AAI) – JUNIOR EXECUTIVES POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/02/2015
- Screening and Eligibility will be based on the details provided by the candidates. Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that heshe fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the Advertisement. Furnishing of wrong false information will be a disqualification and AA will not be responsible for any consequence of furnishing of such wrong false information.
- The selection shall be made on the basis of written test/interview for the post of Junior Executive (ATC Electronics). Voice test to be conducted for Jr. Executive (ATC) at the time of interview,
- Training period Bond amount bond period will be intimated along with terms and conditions of appointment
HOW TO APPLY FOR JUNIOR EXECUTIVES VACANCY IN AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA (AAI):
- Eligible applicants are required to apply through online application Format available on AAI website www.aai.aero. The link is http://www.aai.aero/employment_news/careers.jsp recruitment. – No other mode of application shall be accepted.
- Before registering/ submitting applications on the website, the candidates should possess the following- – a) Valid E-mail ID. The e-mail ID entered in the online application form should remain active until the recruitment process is completed. No change in the e-mail ID will be allowed once entered, b) Afacility to take Printout of the Challan form and Registration slip. c)Have latest scanned passport size coloured photograph (not more than 06 months) as well as scanned own signature in digital format (jpg or peg file only as per the instructions given at the time of filling up of application) for uploading with the application,
- The candidate can access the online application form at our website The online registration site would be open from 0900 hours on 12th January, 2015 to 1800 hours on 10th February, 2015. . After applying online, candidate can download the filled application form generated by the system with unique reference number, which may be retained for future reference.
- Applicants have to apply separately for each post along with requisite fee PAYMENT 1. all and CBC category candidates are required to pay the application fee through Systern Generated Challan at any branch of State Bank of India at the time of submission of application. SCSTWomen applicants are exempted from paying the application fee. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. 21 Candidates are required to download and print the bank challan after completion of Step-1 in duplicate and submit to the nearest SBl Branch, along with an application fee of Rs.500- Rupees five hundred only) including bank charges. On submission of the challan, unique transaction number (Journal Number) will be generated and the same would be written by the staff at the Bank The bank portion of the challan will be retained by the staff and the remaining portion will be given to the candidate for future reference. The candidate should ensure that the Journal Number is entered on the challan beforeleaving the bank 22 The candidate is required to check hisher application status after 48 hours of depositing the fee in the Bankfor confirmation by login the online software so that heshe can complete Step-2 of the application. In case confirmation is not received, then hes/ he may email the Grievance Readdressal Form duly filled in to helpdesk, 2.3 Candidates are required to enter all information correctly in the on-line application form and verify the same before final submission, as changes shall not be permitted after submission of the application form.
- On successful submission of the application, the duly filled in application will be sent to their registered email id with reference number. The candidates can login to AAl website for all the information regarding examination schedule, admit card for written test, interview etc.
- Responsibility of receiving, downloading and printing of admit card for written test/ interview any other information shall be of the candidate. AAI is not responsible for any loss of e-mail sent, due to in valid wrong e-mail ID provided by the candidate or for delay in on receipt of information if a candidate fails to access his/ her mail website in time
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/02/2015
Airports Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. 02/2014.