Airports Authority of India (AAI) invites online application for the recruitment of Junior Executives for BE/ B.Tech/ B.Arch/ Degree / Diploma/ MBA holders
|Company name||Airports Authority of India|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech/ B.Arch/ Degree / Diploma/ MBA|
|Total Vacancy||09 Posts|
|Application Last date||26.12.2014|
Details of Post :
AAI INVITES applications from the eligible candidates belonging to OBC (Non Creamy Layer) and SC candidates only to apply online through AAI’s website: www.aai.aero for the posts of Junior Executives (Technical, Architecture & Human Resources) to be filled through Special Recruitment Drive as per the details given below:
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancies||Qualification||Pay Scale|
|1||Full time regular Bachelor’s
Degree in Engineering /
Technology in Mechanical
or Automobile with
minimum 60% marks in
|2||Full time Bachelor’s
Degree in Architecture with
minimum 60% marks in
aggregate & Registered
with Council of Architecture
(Please mention your
Registration No. also).
|6||Graduate and full time
regular MBA or Equivalent#
(2 Years Duration) with
specialization in HRM /
HRD / PM&IR / Labour
Welfare with minimum
60% marks in aggregate.
AGE LIMIT AS ON 31.12.2014:
- Not more than 32 years for SC Candidates.
- Not more than 30 years for OBC candidates.
- Relaxation of 10 (Ten) Years for PWD applicants.
- For Ex-servicemen, upto the extent of service rendered in Defence plus Three years provided they have put in more than Six months service after attestation, as per Ex-servicemen (Reemployment in Central Civil Services and Posts) Rules, 1979 and Government of India orders issued from time-to-time.
- By 05 (Five) Years for the candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.80 to 31.12.1989 provided certificate for the same issued by BDO/SDO is attached with the application.
- Upper age limits are relaxable by ten years for Candidates who are in regular service of AAI.
- Candidates are required to apply through ON-LINE only. No documents/certificates andapplication forms are required to be sent to AAI by post;
- Application once submitted will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fee once paid will not be refunded in any case neither it shall be held reserve for any other recruitment or selection process in future (even if the recruitment process is cancelled).
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification of candidature
APPLICATION FEE & MODE OF REMITTANCE
Application Fee Payable (Non-Refundable) is to be deposited by the candidates through System Generated Challan at any branch of State Bank of India only, as under:
- Post: Junior Executive (Technical, Architecture & Human Resources)
- OBC (Non Creamy Layer) Male candidates only including Ex- Serviceman : Rs.500/- Only (Rupees five hundred only) a) The candidates have to visit any branch of the State Bank of India for depositing the fee through pre-printed challan only. b) Candidates are advised to retain the “ORIGINAL” (candidate’s copy) Challan and keep it safely as it will be required to be produced at the time document verification/interview (in case of selection).
- Opening Date for On-Line Registration of Applications 05/12/2014
- Last Date for Completion of Step-1 of On-Line Registration 26/12/2014
- Last date for depositing examination fee at State Bank of India 29/12/2014 (closing hour of business)
- Last date for completion of Step-2 of on-line registration and closing of registration 05/01/2015
HOW TO APPLY:
- Candidates are advised to read the following instructions carefully before applying online and also all the instructions given on main instruction page of on-line applications: Candidates are required to apply On-line through AAI website www.aai.aero in English only. No other means/mode of submission of applications will be accepted under any circumstances. The on-line registration process involves 02 (two) steps for successful registration of the application.
- Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. Registration number, password, admit card for written test, call letter for interview or any other important communication will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID of candidate (also check email in spam/junk box). The candidates are, therefore, requested to check regularly their e-mail for any communication from AAI. Under no circumstances, the candidate should share/mention e-mail ID or password to/or any other candidate /person. Please note that the Admit Card for written examination will not be sent by post.
- Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in on-line application. Any mistake committed by the candidate shall be his/her sole responsibility. Once the application is submitted (Step-1), no change/edit will be allowed, thereafter.
- The candidates should ensure the completion of both the Step-1 and Step-2 of the registration process and depositing of examination application fee (if applicable) in any branch of State Bank of India by the stipulated date and time given in para 1 of this advertisement.
- Before starting to fill up the on-line application, the candidates should keep at hand the following details/documents/information:-
- His/her educational qualification details with percentage of marks, etc., as per eligibility criteria.
- His/her personal details.
- His/her Caste/Category Certificate (for SC/OBC-NCL/PWD Candidates).
- His/her Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-Serviceman Candidates.
- His/her scanned photograph and signature (as per dimensions given below).
- Any other details/documents required relating to eligibility criteria.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 26.12.2014