Akamai Technologies hiring User Interface Engineer
Company Name: Akamai Technologies
Position: User Interface Engineer
Experience: 0 – 1 yrs
. Be a part of the design process involving research, prototyping, design and development
. Collaborate with various teams to understand the requirements and convert that into appealing, highly usable user experiences
. Capable of gauging technical feasibility of prototypes
. Presents high fidelity designs/mock-ups for review/iteration/approval
. Capable of working directly with stakeholders in an iterative/agile manner to dramatically improve the prototypes in a short time
1. Design Tools: Photoshop, Illustrator and/or Fireworks.
3. Conceptual understanding of User Interface Design and the Design Process.
4. Excellent time-management, multi-tasking, and communication skills. Capable of juggling multiple projects and related complexities at the same time
6. A passion for semantic markup, standards and modularization of applications
7. A good understanding of front-end integration – seamless integration with various technologies
Akamai is the leading global service provider for accelerating content and business processes online. Akamai has transformed the Internet from a chaotic network into a predictable, scalable, and secure business platform. Akamai routinely handles 15% of total Internet traffic. The company has created the world’s largest and most widely used on-demand distributed computing platform, with more than 14,000 servers in 1,100 networks in 65+ countries.
How to Apply: