Alexis CPPIR is hiring FRESHERS for Research Internship Programme profile
Here’s an opportunity to be a part of India’s most diversified youth-led Think Tank.
Internship slots open for November-December, 2013.
Company Name: Alexis CPPIR
Position: Research Internship Programme
Education: Under Graduate/Post Graduate
Open to all Indian Students pursuing Undergraduate/Postgraduate Courses in any UGC Recognized University or College.
No stipend or remuneration for the internship. This is a voluntary position and we promise to make it a great learning experience.
Nature of work: The interns have to research on any one of the topics of their choice from the following 5 topics:
1. Formation of Telangana: A Vindication of the Need for a Separate State?
2. Sino-India Relations: The South China Sea Dilemma
3. Education of Women in Rural India: A Study in Regression?
4. Techno-diplomacy as a Pathway for India’s Global Ambitions
5. Food Security Bill: A Harbinger of Further Inequality or An Instrument of Integration?
The details of the same have been included in the Concept Note available for Download.
How to Apply: