All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur (AIIMS Jodhpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Residents & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur (AIIMS Jodhpur) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No: Admn/Estt/01/03/2015-AIIMS.JDH. Candidates who have completed MBBS, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur (AIIMS Jodhpur)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Residents & More Vacancies. Walk in Interview will be held on 07.05.2015 at 9AM . Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur (AIIMS Jodhpur)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Residents & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||M.B.B.S, M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||40 Posts|
|Walkin Date for this job||07.05.2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES JODHPUR Basni Phase-II, Jodhpur-342005 (Raj)|
Detail of All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur (AIIMS Jodhpur) Junior Residents & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for the post of Junior Residents & Tutors / Demonstrators initially for a period of 12 months in prescribed format and on the terms and conditions as mentioned in annexure ‘A’
- Name of the Post : Junior Residents & Tutors / Demonstrators
- No of Post : 40
- Qualification : MBBS, M.Sc
- Salary : 1) Junior Residents/Tutor/Demonstrator (Medical): Rs. 50,000/-per month (Consolidated). 2) Junior Residents/Tutor/Demonstrator (Non-Medical): Rs. 41,500/-per month (Consolidated).
- Age : For eligibility to apply for these posts, upper age limit as on 30.04.2015 will be 30 years. This is relaxable for SC/ST candidate up to a maximum period of five (5) years, for OBC candidates up to a maximum period of three (3) years. In case of Orthopaedics Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidates, age relaxation upto a maximum period of five (5) years for General Category, eight (8) years for OBC category and ten (10) years for SC/ST category candidates.
- For OPH Candidate : NIL
- Gen. & OBC Candidates : Rs. 1000/-
- SC & ST candidates : Rs. 800/-.
- The fee shall be paid in the form of a Demand Draft/ Pay Order only, in favour of Recruitment of Residents, AIIMS, Jodhpur payable at Jodhpur. Candidate may deposit the requisite fee in cash at the time of interview.
- The Orthopaedic Physical Handicapped (OPH) certificate should be issued by a duly constituted Medical Board of the state or Central Govt. Hospitals/Institutions.
- All candidates, who want to avail benefit of reservation, age relaxation and exemption of fee, should enclose a copy of certificate issued by competent authority in support of their claim for reservation exemption of fee and relaxation of age.
Selection Procedure for All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur (AIIMS Jodhpur) – Junior Residents & More Vacancies Post:
- Written Test on 07.05.2015.
- The selection will be on the basis of interview. The list of selected candidates will be uploaded on our website.
Walkin Procedure for Junior Residents & More Vacancies Vacancy in All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur (AIIMS Jodhpur):
- Expiry of Appointment: – The contract will automatically expire on completion of 12 months until it is renewed with mutual consent for the decided period. The contractual appointment can be terminated at any time by the Institute. The employee can also leave the Institute by giving 30 days’ notice or salary in lieu thereof.
- Leave: – The leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed by the Institute’s leave rules as amended from time to time.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to change the number of vacancies, withdraw the process in full or in part and also the right to reject any or all applications received without assigning any reasons or giving notice etc.
- The prescribed qualification is minimum requirement and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
- This appointment is whole time and private practice of any kind is prohibited.
- He/ She will have to work in shifts and can be posted at any place in the Institute.
- He/ She should also note that he/ she will have to conform to the rules of discipline and conduct as applicable to the Institute employees.
- No travelling or other allowances will be paid to the candidate for joining the post.
- The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the post.
- If any declaration given or information furnished by the candidate proves to be false or if the candidate is found to have willfully suppressed any material information, he/she will be liable to be removed from services and such action as the appointing authority may deem fit.
- The decision of the Competent Authority regarding selection of the candidate will be final and no representations will be entertained in this regard. The decision of the committee shall be final and binding
Important dates to remember :
Walkin Date for this job 07.05.2015
ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES JODHPUR Basni Phase-II, Jodhpur-342005 (Raj)
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur (AIIMS Jodhpur) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No: Admn/Estt/01/03/2015-AIIMS.JDH.