Company Name: All India Management Association
Position:Management Trainee, Assistant Engineer
Education: B.Com or BA MBA BE BTech
Experience: 3 yhrs
Details of Post :
Management Trainee, Assistant Engineer
On behalf of a Premier Schedule-A Mini-Ratna Public Sector Undertaking, providing Warehousing Facilities and Logistic support to Agriculture sector and other Notified commodities, All India Management Association (AIMA) invites applications from Indian Nationals, who fulfill the prescribed qualification, experience, age etc. for the posts indicated below:
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Management Trainee (General): – Essential Qualification: Degree with 1st class Master of Business Administration, Specialization in Personnel Management or Human Resource or Industrial Relation or Marketing Management or Supply Chain Management from recognized University / Institutions.
- Management Trainee (Accounts): – Essential Qualification – Degree with 1st class Master of Business Administration in Finance OR A pass in final examinations of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India OR Pass in Associate Company Secretary from recognized institution.
- Accountant: – Essential Qualification – B.Com or BA (Commerce) or Chartered Accountant or Costs and Works Accountants or SAS Accountants of the Indian Audit and Accounts Department with about three years experience in maintaining and auditing of Accounts in Industrial / Commercial/ Departmental Undertakings.
- Jr. Technical Assistant: – Essential Qualification: Degree in Agriculture or a degree with Zoology, Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry as one of the subjects.
- Assistant Engineer: – Essential Qualification: A degree in Civil Engineering
APPLICATION FEE: Gen / OBC Applicants shall submit their application along with a Demand Draft for ` 300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only) drawn in favour of “All India Management Association”, payable at New Delhi (Cheque/IPO shall not be accepted). No Fee for SC/ST/PH candidates.
SELECTION PROCEDURE: On All India basis through Objective type written test on respective subjects and aptitude of the standard of the educational qualification prescribed for each post followed by Personal Interview. On qualifying the Written Test and Interview, selected candidates for post code nos. 01, 02 will be appointed as “Management Trainees” in their respective fields. The selected Accountants and JTAs under Post Code No. 03 & 04 will be appointed in the Pay Scale of ` 16400-40500 (IDA) and ` 10500-28690 (IDA) respectively. The selected Assistant Engineers under Post Code No. 05 will be appointed in the Pay Scale of ` 16400-40500 (IDA), and their seniority will be fixed in civil stream after amendment of recruitment rules.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Applications should be submitted ‘ONLINE’ by logging on to https://jobapply.in/mrpsujob alongwith printout of application form having auto generated application number downloaded from website so as to reach AIMA on or before the last date prescribed. Applications will not be accepted through any other mode.
- Employees of the Central / State Govt. / Public Sector Undertaking should also get a copy of their application submitted online, alongwith printout of application form having auto generated application number downloaded from Website and route through proper channel to reach AIMA on or before the last date prescribed. Direct applications shall not be entertained.
- The Website will be kept open till 2400 hrs on 14 January 2014 for online registration. The last date for receipt of duly completed print out of online application form at “Post Box No. 4334, Kalkaji Head Post Office, New Delhi-110019.” is 18 January 2014.
- Application, once submitted, cannot be altered under any circumstances.
- Candidates are required to possess a valid e-mail ID, which is to be entered in the Application Form ONLINE, so that intimation regarding Written Test / Interview can be sent quickly to the candidates through email in addition to postal intimation. AIMA will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates.
- Necessary Information, if any, will be hosted on the Website https://jobapply.in/mrpsujob from time to time. Candidates are advised to keep visiting the said site
Age Limit: (i) The prescribed qualifications, experience and age limit shall be reckoned as on 14 January 2014. The maximum age limit can be relaxed for 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for PH candidates (15 years for PH-SC/ST candidates and 13 yrs for PH-OBC candidates) (ii) Age is also relaxable by 5 years to those who had ordinarily been domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989. Any person intending to avail the relaxation under this category shall submit a certificate from (a) The District Magistrate in the Kashmir Division within whose jurisdiction he had resided or(b) any other authority designated in this behalf by the Govt. of J&K to the effect that he had ordinarily been domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989 (iii) The departmental candidates are eligible for age relaxation, subject to the condition that as on last date of receipt of applications, the candidate should have atleast 5 years of service left.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 14-01-2014.
How to Apply: