Allahabad Bank has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Armed Guards through recruitmentnotification. Candidates who have completed 8th canapply for the newrecruitment notification from Allahabad Bank
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Armed Guards Job on or before 27.12.2014. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Allahabad Bank|
|Vacancy Name||Armed Guards|
|Educational Qualification||Not Pursuing Graduation|
|Total No of Vacancy||11 posts|
|Salary||Rs. 5,850-11,350/- p.m.|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||27.12.2014|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Allahabad Bank, Zonal Office, Mumbai, 216, Dr.Annie Besant Road, Worli, Mumbai 400030|
Detail of Allahabad Bank Armed Guards Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens who fulfill the
eligibility criteria regarding age, educational qualification, reservation (where applicable) for the post of “Armed Guard” in Subordinate Staff cadre for the branches/Offices in Mumbai centre under Bank’s Mumbai Zonal Office.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Armed Guards||11||A pass in Eighth standard or its equivalent but the candidate should not have passed 10+2 examination or its equivalent. Experience/ Proficiency Only Ex-servicemen having worked for not less than 3 years of service in Armed Forces of the Union are eligible.||Pay Scale of 5850 (200/4)-6650-(250/5)-7900-(300/4)-9100-
(350/3)-10150-(400/3)-11350 as per Bipartite Settlement and other allowances like Dearness allowance, House Rent Allowance etc. as admissible from time to time. They shall be covered under Defined Contributory Pension Scheme of the Bank.
|Minimum age is 18 years with maximum 26 years for General candidates with relaxation in upper age as under : a. SC/ST candidates by 5 years and OBC candidates by 3 years. b. For Ex-servicemen, further relaxation of minimum 3 years plus actual period of service in the Armed Forces with maximum age limit of 50 years c. The relaxation in upper age limit is cumulative, if the candidate belong to more than one category.|
Selection Procedure for Allahabad Bank – Armed Guards Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27.12.2014.
- The candidates short listed for the post of Armed Guard may have to undergo written test/ proficiency test and /or interview and their selection will be made on the basis of their performance in the written test/proficiency test and/or interview. Accordingly, candidates found suitable will be placed on the list to be prepared for the post of Armed Guard subject to vacancies and reservation requirements.
How to apply for Armed Guards Vacancy in Allahabad Bank:
- All eligible candidates should apply in the prescribed Application Format published herewith. Application in any other format shall be rejected.
- A candidate must fill the application form in Block letters in his/her own handwriting.
- Application should be in A-4 size paper (11.69” x 8.27”) and should be strictly as per the format without correction/alteration/ over writings. Application may be preferably typewritten or neatly handwritten in English/Hindi.
- Application should be supported by the attested copies of the following certificates/ documents : Certificates regarding educational qualifications, age, experience, caste in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates, Discharge certificate/ Service Book.
- Latest passport size signed photograph not more than six months (3 cm x 2.5 cm) should be affixed on the right hand top corner of the application. Two additional signed photographs (3 cm x 2.5 cm) should be attached with the application form.
- Application, complete in all respects should reach within 27.12.2014, addressed to “Deputy General Manager, Allahabad Bank, Zonal Office, Mumbai, 216, Dr.Annie Besant Road, Worli, Mumbai 400030 “ Applications received after 27.12.2014 will not be considered
- Candidates who fulfill the eligibility requirements of age, educational qualification, experience etc. only need to apply.
- Mere fulfilling eligibility criteria does not entitle candidate to be called for test/interview. The Bank reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards, etc. in order to restrict the number of candidates to be called for test/interview to commensurate with the number of vacancies. The decision of the Bank in this regard will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the bank in this behalf.
- Date of birth as recorded in the School Leaving Certificate / Transfer Certificate / Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation will be accepted as a proof of age.
- Any dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- All candidates will have to produce, if called for interview, originals as well as attested photocopies of their educational and experience certificates as well as caste certificate, or any other certificate in support of their eligibility, failing which their candidature will be cancelled. The SC/ST/OBC caste certificate should be in the prescribed format by Government of India and issued & signed by the competent authority with date & office seal. In case of OBC Category candidates, ensure that the OBC Caste Certificate should bear an issue date on or after 01.04.2014 and should necessarily contain Non-creamy layer clause, certifying that the candidate does not belong to creamy layer section. Competent Authority to Issue of Certificate to SC/ST/OBC : For SC/ST/OBC – District Magistrate/ Addl. Distt. Magistrate/ Collector/ Deputy Commissioner/ Addl. Dy. Commissioner/ Dy. Collector/ First Class Stipendary Magistrate/ Sub- Division Magistrate / Taluka Magistrate/ Executive Magistrate/ Extra Assistant Commissioner/ Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Presidency Magistrate/ Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahsildar/ Sub Divisional Officer of the area where the candidate and/ or his/ her family normally resides.
- Candidates will have to appear for the Interview (Written Test, if held) at their own expenses and risks and the Bank will not be responsible for any injury/ losses etc. of any nature.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/ her being found eligible, medically fit. Such appointments will also be subject to the Service & Conduct Rules of the Bank.
- Candidate’s admission to the Interview (Written Test, if held) is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the Bank.
- In all the matters regarding reservation, relaxation in respect of SC/ST/OBC/EXSM etc the Government guidelines from time to time will be applicable.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27.12.2014