Allcargo Logistics Limited Hiring B.Tech/ B.E/ MBA/PGDM freshers 2015 for ManagementTrainee at Mumbai. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ B.E/ MBA/PGDM can apply for this job from Allcargo Logistics Limited.
Company Name: Allcargo Logistics Limited
Position: Management Trainee
Education: B.Tech/ B.E/ MBA/PGDM
Experience: 0 – 3 yrs
Allcargo Logistics Ltd. is today a leading multinational company providing integrated logistics solutions. We offer specialized logistics services across Multimodal Transport Operations, Container Freight Station Operations and Project & Engineering Solutions. Benchmarked quality standards, standardized processes and operation excellence across all the services and facilities, have enabled us to emerge as the market leader in all these segments. Promoted by Mr. Shashi Kiran Shetty and managed by some of the most experienced professionals in the industry, Allcargo Logistics Ltd. has established steady growth, overcoming stiff competition and challenges to emerge as a pioneer in the global logistics industry. The company currently operates out of 140 own offices in 65 countries and gets supported by an even larger network of franchisee offices across the world. Allcargo Logistics Ltd. is today one of India’s largest publicly owned logistics companies, listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and The National Stock Exchange of India. This year, Allcargo Logistics Ltd. acquired two Hong Kong based companies engaged in Non Vessel Owning Common Carrier (NVOCC) business in China and other parts of the eastern region. With a consolidated turnover of over Rs. 2862 crores and market capitalization of over Rs. 2199 crores, Allcargo Logistics Ltd. has demonstrated superior performance and significant growth prospects in the past years, thereby attracting quality investors like The Blackstone Group – one of world’s leading private equity firms which acquired a 14.99% stake in Allcargo Logistics Ltd.
- To understand the sales process involving, Equipment Rental,ODC, Freight forwarding and customs clearance, exports & imports etc.
- To assist and understand the documentation and pricing.
- To assist in planning quarterly visits to the clients customers to represent the organization.
- To assist in Collecting strategic information and keeping track of the ongoing and new projects.
- To assist in generating enquiries through a focused effort to ensure achievement of specific goals for the organization.
- To maintain & Develop contacts with prospective clients and introducing the organization as a prospective group by presenting capabilities & past experiences, and updating them of the recent achievements in order to generate enquiries or get registered.
- To coordinate in evaluating enquiries for estimation based on organizational needs. Contributing to discussions on pricing of quotes, keeping in mind the market scenario and competition.
- To coordinate in keeping a close track of live enquiries and developing close working relations with customers and their counterparts in order to generate profitable orders.
- To understand and assist in tracking order execution for payment milestones to generate Invoices and ensure timely payments. To communicate extra claims or change orders if any.
- Assisting in getting registered with leading end-users and process licensors for the business and arranging for visits accordingly.
- UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Automobile, Mechanical
- PG:MBA/PGDM – Marketing
- Doctorate:Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
DOCUMENT REQUIRED (ORIGINAL AND PHOTOCOPIES):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply: