Allegis Services India Pvt Ltd Hiring Any Graduate / Any Postgraduate freshers 2015 for Monitoring Support at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate / Any Postgraduate can apply for this job from Allegis Services India Pvt Ltd.
Company Name: Allegis Services India Pvt Ltd
Position: Monitoring Support
Education: Any Graduate / Any Postgraduate
Experience: 0.6-3 years
Salary: Not specified
Total No of Vacancy: NA
A US based $4.3 billion world leader in staffing services to over 6000 customers globally.
* World’s largest “Technology” staffing company in the world today – IT, Telecom, Infrastructure and Engineering.
* TEKsystems is a part of Allegis Group which is an $11Billion US based privately held firm. One of the world’s largest privately held companies (source: Forbes)
* The 4th Largest staffing company in the world and the 2nd Largest in the US.
* One of the top vendors to 82% of Fortune 500 companies.
* Every year we deploy over 80,000 employees across different parts of the world.
* Operations in North America, Europe and Asia with over 300 offices across locations.
* In India, TEKsystems currently has 1500+ technical consultants employed at various Fortune 100 & Fortune 500 companies across the country.
Ensures incidents reach resolution through the standard incident process.
Follow up with the engineers who own the incidents and service calls which are nearing the SLA/SLO threshold.
Monitors the incidents and service calls, to ensure they regularly updated, as per the SLA.
Guarantees all incidents have an owner.
Ensure close collaboration, coordination and synchronization with Operational Team Leads/Delivery Leads, and that processes and linkages between Technology teams are strong and adhered to during incidents
Follow expectations for quality services and processes set out by the Account.
Review documentation for new or changed procedures specific to Incident Management process. Be proactive in communicating the process improvements to the Shift Leads.
Monitor the case management queue(s) to ensure active work is done on a timely manner ensuring the evolution of the incident from creation to closure follows all pre-requisite steps with valid and regular communication.
Ensure complete and accurate status information within tracked Incident Tickets.
Escalate to the Operational Team Lead, or Shift Leader out of Hours, for assistance if unable or unlikely to bring an incident to its closure in the required time due to process breakdown
Periodic review of Incident Management Procedures and look for improvement in both Incident Management and Problem Management.
Manage any immediate, delivery irregularities or issues and inform the Shift Manager and/or BestShore Account Delivery Manager, wherever appropriate, to provide a proposal(s) for rectification or adaptation
Provides cross team communication when multiple teams are involved in the resolution of the ticket.
Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
How to Apply: