Company Name: Allscripts India Pvt ltd
Position: Associate Report Consultant
Education: Any Graduate
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Candidate will be responsible for primarily developing reports using SSRS and T-SQL. HeShe should be willing to work late in the evening if the situation demands and also during weekends for immediate assistance. This is a client facing role hence communication, self-learn and innovation are key skills required along with the required technical skills.
1. Hands on Experience on Microsoft BI tools, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS
2. Hands on Experience on MSSQL T-SQL, development of stored procedures, functions, views, etc.
3. Hands on Experience on desktop application development using .NET
4. Knowledge of Crystal Reports
5. Software Development Life Cycle
6. Functional/Domain Skills
7. Healthcare IT
1. Communication (Written, Verbal)
2. Client facing experience
4. Ready to work on individual projects
5. Ready to work late in the evening and during weekends when the situation demands.
6. However working in weekends is very occasional and is during critical activations/go-live only
Allscripts is a leading provider of Healthcare IT, listed at the NASDAQ stock exchange and headquartered in the United States. Having about 6000 employees across the globe, Allscripts has over 1600 people in India working at three of its offices in Pune, Bangalore and Baroda. Allscripts offers an open, integrated portfolio of healthcare information technology solutions for hospitals, physician practices and post-acute organizations. Its vision of a connected community of health, guides Allscripts deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
How to Apply: