Allscripts India Pvt Ltd is hiring FRESHERS for Associate Software Engineer profile
. Assure product quality through the development of net-new automated test scripts. This effort should maximize the ROI while minimizing quality risks. Output consistent with departments guidelines.
. Assure process quality and consistency through development or adherence to guidelines and standards appropriate to product and industry and/or development life cycle.
. Leverage (if necessary, develop) metrics-based governance, relevant reporting and audit mechanisms. Assist project manager in identifying data to maintain, and KPIs to analyze and report against.
. When involved in testing, ensure test design is traceable to requirement and achieves a high level of requirement and test execution coverage.
. Continuously improve test automation scripts and product coverage.
. Complete all updates test cases, test scripts, test harnesses, test guidelines according to schedule.
. Execute all assigned automated testing according to schedule and any productivity targets committed.
. Understand the production code and technical specifications to create white box /services test scripts to test Web/WCF services.
Company Name: Allscripts
Position: Associate Software Engineer
Education: Any Graduate, PG
Experience: 2 – 4 yrs
1. Bachelors degree and 2-4 years of experience as automation QA Engineer or SDET.
2. Experience with software development life cycle, testing methodologies, quality control, and quality assurance
3. Ability to review, write and debug the code in coding languages like C# .Net
5. Expertise in Test Automation tools & frame works. Experience with industry standard automation testing tools preferably Visual Studio/NUnit.
6. Experience with database technologies (SQL Server).
7. Experience with latest technologies and standard patterns like WCF, WPF, MVVM, MVC and XML.
8. Experience with include functional and regression testing.
9. Demonstrable problem solving and analytical skills.
10. Strong verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
11. Excellent organizational skills.
Allscripts is a leading provider of Healthcare IT, listed at the NASDAQ stock exchange and headquartered in the United States. Having about 6000 employees across the globe, Allscripts has over 1600 people in India working at three of its offices in Pune, Bangalore and Baroda. Allscripts offers an open, integrated portfolio of healthcare information technology solutions for hospitals, physician practices and post-acute organizations. Its vision of a connected community of health, guides Allscripts deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
How to Apply: