Full time paid intern to assist in developing Ambulatory features and to help the team in delivering committed work by writing the Unit Test cases for existing and new code base, maintaining build environments and providing aid during demonstrations.
Company Name: Allscripts
Position: Intern for Sunrise Ambulatory Development
Education: B.Tech/B.E, MCA
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
– Understanding of domain and specific feature related rules
– Coding, Testing and Documentation in various areas of Product Development
– Preparation and Execution of Unit Test plans
– Participating in Team Meetings and Brainstorming discussions
– Help the team in maintaining the build environments
– Assist other team members during presentation and deployment.
– BEB.Tech (Computer, IT) or MCA preferably with First Class
– Good oral and written communication skills
– Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
– Strong fundamentals in Object Oriented Programming
– Familiarity with MS SQL and .NET is a plus.
Allscripts is a leading provider of Healthcare IT, listed at the NASDAQ stock exchange and headquartered in the United States. Having about 6000 employees across the globe, Allscripts has over 1600 people in India working at three of its offices in Pune, Bangalore and Baroda. Allscripts offers an open, integrated portfolio of healthcare information technology solutions for hospitals, physician practices and post-acute organizations. Its vision of a connected community of health, guides Allscripts deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
How to Apply: