Intern to assist in Testing Ambulatory features, Create Test cases and execute it and to help the team in delivering committed work by taking part in new features discussion, create Testing Cases in Microsoft Test Manager and/or Excel Sheet and functional testing.
– Understanding of domain and specific feature related rules
– Creating Test Cases in Microsoft Test Manager and/or Excel Sheet
– Functional Testing Product with created Test cases/scenarios and updating status
– Participating in Team Meetings and Brainstorming discussions
– Assist other team members during testing.
Company Name: Allscripts
Position: Intern for Sunrise Ambulatory Quality Assurance
Education: B.Tech/B.E, MCA
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
– BEB.Tech (Computer, IT) or MCA preferably with First Class
– Good Knowledge of Microsoft Test Manager and Excel
– Familiarity with Different Testing Methodology and Testing Life cycle
– Good analytical and problem solving skills
– Good oral and written communication skills
– Knowledge of Automation would be added advantage.
Allscripts is a leading provider of Healthcare IT, listed at the NASDAQ stock exchange and headquartered in the United States. Having about 6000 employees across the globe, Allscripts has over 1600 people in India working at three of its offices in Pune, Bangalore and Baroda. Allscripts offers an open, integrated portfolio of healthcare information technology solutions for hospitals, physician practices and post-acute organizations. Its vision of a connected community of health, guides Allscripts deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
How to Apply: