Amazon.com, World’s Largest e-retailer is currently hiring for Customer Service Associate (Non Voice) for a contractual position
1. Non Voice Process
2. Resolving customer’s queries through email/chat by utilizing variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts
3. Research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast paced environment.
Company Name: Amazon Development Centre
Position: Customer Service Associates
Education: Any Graduate
Experience: 0 to 3 yrs.
Location: Hyderabad / Secunderabad
1. Any Undergraduate/Graduate/Post Graduate can apply
2. Excellent communication skills in English (Both in written and verbal)
3. Highly customer centric
4. Flexible to work in 24/7 shifts
5. Willing to work for a contractual position for about 6 months
6. Candidates with 1-3 years of experience into international BPO will be most preferred.
So do you have what it needs to join the world’s largest e-retailer?If yes, apply and get ready not only to work hard but to Have Fun and Create History.
Amazon, we have re-invented the online shopping experience, cloud computing, publishing and even the book. But that”s not all. While most people have heard of Amazon.com, Amazon web services and Kindle products, not many know that we also develop video games, engineer music and video streaming technology, shoot high fashion photography and help other businesses sell and distribute their products. We want you to help share and shape our mission to be ‘Earth”s most customer centric company’. Amazon”s evolution from website to e-commerce to development platform is driven by the spirit of invention that is part of Amazon”s DNA. It”s what we do every day – and the good news is that we have only just begun. Building on the company”s mission of being the ‘Earth”s Most Customer-Centric company’ Hyderabad Customer Service started operations in 2005 and has grown steadily in size and scope ever since. We provide 24/7 world class customer service support to North America and UK customers.
How to Apply: