Amazon Hiring Bachelors Degree freshers 2015 for Software Engineer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed Bachelors Degree can apply for this job from Amazon
Company Name: Amazon
Position: Software Engineer
Education: Bachelors Degree
Salary: Not specified
Total No of Vacancy: NA
There are many things to consider when deciding on your next employer. At Amazon, we offer employees the chance to work with great people on exciting projects with lots of opportunity for growth. We also provide a full range of benefits for you.
1. Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
2. Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
3. Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
4. Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
2. Equivalent experience to a Bachelor’s degree based on 3 years of work experience for every 1 year of education
3. 2+ years professional experience in software development
4. Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
5. Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
6. Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
7. Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, Java, or Perl.
Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
How to Apply: