Amazon Hiring BS/MS freshers 2015 for Software Development Engineer at Hyderabad. Candidates who have completed BS/MS can apply for this job from Amazon.
Company Name: Amazon
Position: Software Development Engineer
Experience: 0 – 3 yrs
Salary: Not specified
There are many things to consider when deciding on your next employer. At Amazon, we offer employees the chance to work with great people on exciting projects with lots of opportunity for growth. We also provide a full range of benefits for you.
1. Candidates must demonstrate technical leadership, strong verbal and written communication skills
2. Candidate must have a strong customer focus
3. Technical aptitude to quickly grasp complex technical issues and communicate directly with technical teams
4. Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results on technical projects
5. 0-3 years of experience in product development working on highly scalable systems
1. 0-3 years of experience in product development working on highly scalable systems
2. Passion for building scalable, global, complex systems to solve problems with proven ability to deliver high quality software.
3. Solid understanding of Object-Oriented design and concepts.
4. Expert knowledge of Java, C/C++ is a must. Knowledge of Perl/Python would be an added advantage
5. Should be comfortable with working on Unix/Linux based operating systems
6. Self-directed and capable of working effectively in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment.
7. BS or MS in Computer Science or in a relevant Engineering discipline.
8. Understanding of databases solutions and previous record of having worked on high performing solutions would be a big plus
9. Experience in developing new frameworks and an inclination of developing a product instead of a customized application.
1. Passion for building scalable, global, complex systems to solve problems with proven ability to deliver high quality software.
2. Solid understanding of Object-Oriented design and concepts.
3. Experience of Test Driven Development methodology is an advantage
4. Expert knowledge of Java or C/C++ is a must. Knowledge of Perl would be an added advantage
5. Ability to innovate and think out of box solutions
Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
How to Apply: