Amazon is hiring FRESHERS for Catalog Quality Associate profile
The Catalog Quality Operations team at Amazon is looking for highly motivated and talented candidates to participate in auditing and correcting the data in our retail catalog.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate strong analytical & communication skills, attention to details, and a commitment to excellence.
In addition, the candidate must be proficient in written and verbal English.
Company Name: Amazon
Position: Catalog Quality Associate
Education: BE/BTech, ME/MTech, MCA
Experience: 0 – 2 yrs
Follow pre-defined processes, guidelines, and SOPs to perform audit tasks with high levels of accuracy and productivity
1. Ability to make logical decisions while performing audit tasks even when provided information is ambiguous
2. Report audit results and communicate them to others within the organization
3. Approve or disapprove audit entries based on pre-defined guidelines and explain logical reasoning behind approve/reject decision.
4. Review authoritative sources to validate catalog data when needed
5. Browse the site and use search box to look for products
6. Review Amazon catalog for content quality based on pre-defined guidelines and SOPs
7. Thoroughly check product details to ensure accuracy and completeness of the data
8. Analyze data and identify new trends/patterns
9. Identify generic patterns in browse and audit to be translated into guidelines and SOPs to improve overall audit outcome
10. Provide feedback to streamline existing processes to help the team achieve more consistent results with high quality
11. Work with project teams to write and test new SOPs for new audit and data quality management tasks
Undergraduate Bachelor of Science degree in one of the following fields: Information Science, Library Science, Computer Science, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting
1. 0 to 2 years of working experience in online retail operations or similar fields.
2. Proficient in American English.
3. Candidate must demonstrate language proficiency in all the following: verbal, writing, reading and comprehension.
4. Strong working knowledge of basic computer business applications such as MS Word and MS Excel, Outlook.
5. Strong background in web search and familiarity with various ways used for searching for information
6. Good data analysis skills and great attention to detail Oriented
7. Familiarity with online retail (e-commerce) and Internet search industries
8. Willingness to work with sensitive issues, including but not limited to:
9. Adult content
10. Religious and philosophically sensitive issues
11. Alcohol, tobacco, weapons and other potentially offensive products
Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.Founded by Jeff Bezos, the Amazon.com website started in 1995 as a place to buy books because of the unique customer experience the Web could offer book lovers.During the first 30 days of business, Amazon fulfilled orders for customers in 50 states and 45 countries – all shipped from his Seattle-area garage.
How to Apply: