Amazon is hiring FRESHERS for Seller Support Associate profile
The role of the Seller Support Associate provides candidates with an opportunity to join a diverse, multicultural team with direct partnerships across 11 worldwide locations.
Amazon and Seller Support pride ourselves on growing talent and leadership from within, the Seller Support Associate role is an exciting entry point into an organisation with endless career opportunities.
Candidates should expect to spend their initial 12-18 months learning the Seller Support business, perfecting their technical skills and customer advocacy as well as learning new skills such as mentorship, coaching, negotiation, process improvement and account management as they identify the next step in their career path with Amazon. Historically Seller Support Associates have progressed their careers with Amazon in areas such as editorial, data analysis, workflow & capacity planning and training as well as leadership roles i.e. team leads, supervisors and managers.
Company Name: Amazon
Position: Support Associate
Education: Any degree
1. Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
2. Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers’ issues.
3. Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
4. Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
5. Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
6. Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
7. Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
8. Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Seller’s issues and questions.
High energy, solution focused with a passion for customer service. The ideal candidate will demonstrate keen logical thinking and analytical skills, with the ability to understand and empathize with sellers. Willingness to work to high performance targets as well as an inquisitive and improvement based approach to work are critical competencies for this role. The Seller Support Associate demonstrates end to end ownership of every seller interaction and couples this with proactive problem solving to provide exceptional support to sellers
1. Language: English proficiency
2. 6 + months experience within a customer service /contact centre environment would be an advantage
3. Demonstrated desire to expand skills into new areas.
4. Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox
5. Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail is advantageous
6. Process improvement awareness and experience
7. Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation.
8. Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
9. Ability to embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
10. Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency and adaptability in response to changing business needs
Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.Founded by Jeff Bezos, the Amazon.com website started in 1995 as a place to buy books because of the unique customer experience the Web could offer book lovers.During the first 30 days of business, Amazon fulfilled orders for customers in 50 states and 45 countries – all shipped from his Seattle-area garage.
How to Apply: