AMAZON HIRING SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
Company Name: Amazon
Position: Software Development Engineer
Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.Founded by Jeff Bezos, the Amazon.com website started in 1995 as a place to buy books because of the unique customer experience the Web could offer book lovers.During the first 30 days of business, Amazon fulfilled orders for customers in 50 states and 45 countries – all shipped from his Seattle-area garage. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Ability to design and code right solutions starting with broadly defined problems,
- Drive best practices and engineering excellence
- Development of code in object oriented languages like C++ and java and build large scale robust distributed systems
- Candidate should possess A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- 0-2 years experience building successful production software systems
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related field)
- Experience developing software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability.
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, agile and in an ownership and results oriented culture.
How to Apply: