Amazon is hiring FRESHERS for Software Development Engineer profile
Amazon’s Social Twitter team is looking for a Software Engineer to participate in the development of scalable software solutions and services.
You will work closely with other Social teams to define and build the social experience for Amazon. In this position, you will be responsible for building key social features and entirely new and innovative shopping experience for our customers on the websites and devices.
Come join us, in re-defining some of the core tenants of online shopping, at the earth’s most customer centric company!
Company Name: Amazon
Position: Software Development Engineer
Education: BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA
1. Participate in the full development life cycle, working within broadly defined parameters
2. Own the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application, and serve as a technical lead on small to midsize complex projects
3. Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments
4. Work closely with senior engineers to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development
5. Builds software solutions where the problem is not well defined. Designs and defines the interaction between the other component pieces
6. Create and execute appropriate quality plans, project plans, test strategies and processes for development activities in concert with business and project management efforts.
In joining our team, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary, great benefits, a creative and comfortable work environment, and the exciting opportunity to be part of a fast-paced and growing technology company.
1. Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
2. Strong experience in Software development
3. Development experience in data structures, complex algorithms, OOP, Java, Linux, Perl, C++.
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
1. Masters/PhD degree or Bachelor’s degree with equivalent experience
2. Proven results oriented person with a delivery focus
3. Ability to work well with people and be both highly motivated and motivating
4. Development Expertise in data structures, complex algorithms, OOP, Java, Linux, Perl, Ruby.
5. Experience in development of distributed/scalable systems and high-volume transaction applications
6. Experience in working with the Facebook and Twitter APIs
7. Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
8. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.Founded by Jeff Bezos, the Amazon.com website started in 1995 as a place to buy books because of the unique customer experience the Web could offer book lovers.During the first 30 days of business, Amazon fulfilled orders for customers in 50 states and 45 countries – all shipped from his Seattle-area garage.
How to Apply: