Amazon is hiring for Software Development Engineer – Test profile
. A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science and 2+ years of experience in testing or development is desired
. Programming experience with Java, .Net, C++ or Perl is required for this position
. Extensive-experience developing test automation tools and frameworks.
. Experience with functional, performance and stress testing for both web applications and back end services
. Experience in writing automation frameworks & tests for REST services
. Experience developing high quality test strategies and test plans.
. Strong problem solving and trouble shooting skills and an ability to come up with creative solutions to impossible-to-solve problems
Company Name: Amazon
Position: Software Development Engineer
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 2+ yrs
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical field and 2+ years relevant work experience.
2. Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as Java, C++ or PERL.
3. Experience with testing methodologies.
4. Experience building and designing test cases.
1. A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science and a couple of years experience in testing or development is desired
2. Programming experience with Java, C++ and/or Perl is required for this position
3. Experience with functional, performance and stress testing for both web applications and back end services
4. Experience developing automation tools and frameworks is a big plus
5. Strong problem solving and trouble shooting skills and an ability to come up with creative solutions to impossible-to-solve problems
6. Experience building test automation framework, test tools and test strategies for complex systems.
7. Experience developing high quality test plans and test cases
8. Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
9. Experience developing in a Linux environment
10. Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs
Amazon, a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, Washington, is the global leader in e-commerce. Since Jeff Bezos started Amazon in 1995, we have significantly expanded our product offerings, international sites, and worldwide network of fulfillment and customer service centers. Today, Amazon offers everything from books and electronics to tennis rackets and diamond jewelry. We operate sites in the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Japan, Canada, Italy, and China and maintain dozens of fulfillment centers around the world which encompass more than 26 million square feet.
How to Apply: