Company Name: Amazon
Position: Software Development Manager
Education: BE/BTech, ME/MTech, MCA
Job Description :-
As a Manager of Software Development, you will be responsible for leading a team of engineering leaders in the design and development of a range of Amazon Instant Video app on Smart TV’s and Streaming Player. A successful candidate will have an established background in developing customer-facing experiences, a strong technical ability, excellent project management skills, great communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment. You will be helping to hire and build your team of leaders.
1. Responsible for the overall software development lifecycle of software product with lot of focus on customer experience.
2. Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments within an Agile/Scrum environment
3. Management of departmental resources, staffing, mentoring, and enhancing and maintaining a best-of-class engineering team
4. Work closely with the engineers to architect and develop the best technical design and approach
5. Report on status of development, quality, operations, and system performance to management
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, know how to deliver, are deeply technical, highly innovative and long for the opportunity to build pioneering solutions to challenging problems while obsessing on the details of the customer experience, we want to talk to you.
1. Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
2. Excellent coding skills in Java, C++, C#, or Ruby
3. Working knowledge of object-oriented design and programming
4. Strong problem solving and analytical skills
5. Clear, concise written and verbal communication
1. Working knowledge of REST and RPC service patterns and other client/server interaction models
3. Fluency in programming languages beyond Java and C++ (e.g. Ruby, Python, Perl)
4. Experience building standalone applications on developer platforms (e.g. Yahoo!, Android, iOS)
5. Masters degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.Founded by Jeff Bezos, the Amazon.com website started in 1995 as a place to buy books because of the unique customer experience the Web could offer book lovers.During the first 30 days of business, Amazon fulfilled orders for customers in 50 states and 45 countries – all shipped from his Seattle-area garage.
How to Apply: