Company Name: Amazon
Position: System Analyst
Education: BE/BTech, MCA
Experience: 1 – 3 yrs
1. Analyze the customer’s requirements and work with the technical staff to support appropriate solutions to ensure that their business does not get impacted.
2. Troubleshoot issues related to Seller Contact Management and resolve functional and technical queries for different teams.
3. Drive issue resolution for all technical issue(s)
4. Define and create reusable processes definitions and documentation for this integration process.
5. The position requires a combination of strong troubleshooting, technical and communication skills as well as a strong understanding of the business space.
6. Position would need high levels of ownership and dedication to ensure that the Sellers should get an awesome experience
1. Experience in installing and using modules on the software platforms, and debugging installation issues on the platform.
3. Familiarity with programming languages Perl, Java/JSP.
4. Strong debugging/troubleshooting skills, ability to troubleshoot webpages and system integrations is required.
5. Shell Scripting
6. A passion towards problem-solving, ability to problem solve at design and implementation levels.
7. Strong understanding of support – tickets, and escalation procedures.
8. Must be able to think proactively
9. Innovative and have great problem solving and analytical skills.
10. A technical background (BS/MS in Computer Science/Engineering or related discipline/experience)
11. E-commerce industry background
Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
How to Apply: