Amdocs Development Center India Pvt Ltd is hiring for Software Developer profile
. Write production quality code in Java, J2EE., and Spring.
. Adhere to software development and source control processes.
. Design, build, configure, test, and document production quality software on an iterative basis.
. Refactor and maintain existing code on a continuous basis.
. Participate in design and implementation of new software.
. The ability to effectively use IDEs like eclipse/netbeans and an understanding of their strengths and weaknesses.
. Collaborate with the Team to provide story point estimates and break user stories down into tasks and supply task-level estimation.
. Perform other projects/assignments that the Team commits to.
. Experience in version control tool as well as a general understanding of software configuration management.
. Write documentation.
Company Name: Amdocs
Position: Software Developer
Education: BE/B.Tech, M.Tech
Experience: 2 – 4 yrs
1. 2+ years experience as a Software Engineer.
2. Must have 2+ years of Object Oriented server-side development and design experience in a multi-tiered environment.
3. 1+ years solid experience implementing Web-based systems in high volume enterprise-class environments.
4. 1+ years software development experience with Linux, Apache, Tomcat, J2EE (preferably Tomcat), Java, SQL., Maven, Eclipse.
5. 1+ years experience with junit required.
6. Knowledge of MVC architecture.
7. 1+ years experience as a user of enterprise-class configuration management software (such as IBM Rational ClearCase or Perforce) preferred.
8. Experience with XML structure and transformation technologies (such as XSD, XSL, etc) required.
9. Experience on an agile team using Scrum, XP, Crystal, etc.
10. Experience with agile development practices including Test Driven Development, Refactoring, paired programming, continuous integration, automated acceptance testing, etc.
11. Ability/initiative to define and evolve proc.
For 30 years, Amdocs has ensured service providers” success and embraced their biggest challenges. To win in the connected world, service providers rely on Amdocs to simplify the customer experience, harness the data explosion, stay ahead with new services and improve operational efficiency. The global company uniquely combines a market-leading BSS, OSS and network control product portfolio with value-driven professional services and managed services operations. With revenue of $3.2 billion in fiscal 2011, Amdocs and its over 19,000 employees serve customers in more than 60 countries. Amdocs: Embrace Challenge, Experience Success.
How to Apply: