Company Name: Amdocs Development Center India Pvt Ltd
Position: Software Developer- Unix / Linux / HP
Experience: 1 – 3 yrs
1. You will provide Tier-1 and Tier-2 technical support by working with internal Qpass teams and monitor the production environment with the help of monitoring tools like Zabbix and HP OpenView Operations.
2. You will need to monitor and identify the problem by looking at monitoring system, create ticket, try to fix the issue and escalate to appropriate teams if could not fix.
3. You will interact with customer directly during Priority-1 Incidents as you will be the first point of contact for internal and external teams to report any production issue.
4. Being part of Incident Management team you will need to follow the documented procedures and engage all required resources on the bridge call.
5. You will have maximum access rights to production environment so it makes your job more difficult and expect zero errors while working on any production server.
6. We are looking for SME position a Redhat Certified Engineer having knowledge in Shell scripting ,Administrative knowledge of Linux/Unix. Ready to work in 24×7 environment..
7. Practical knowledge of Tomcat, Apache. Good knowledge of Monitoring and ticketing tools not limited to HP Open view, Zabbix, Jira etc.
8. Experience in working with ticketing tools. Knowledge of ITIL and incident management processes. Ability to convene, organize and facilitate an incident bridge.
9. Excellent verbal & written communication skills. Telecom Domain preferred . Ability to multi-task and work under pressure with little or no supervision. Overall experience of 1-2 two years would be preferred.
1+ years as a Linux System Administrator/Engineer, Operations Technician, or equivalent in a fast-paced enterprise-class service organization. 1+ years experience supporting applications using Linux, Apache, Tomcat and monitoring tools like Zabbix, HP OpenView. 1+ years experience supporting large scale web-based applications and ecommerce. 1 + years experience supporting a highly available and secure application environment
Candidate Profile :
1. Ready to work in 24×7 environment.
2. Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
3. Flexibility in availaing vacations
4. Ability to multi-task and work under pressure with little or no supervision.
For more than 30 years, Amdocs has ensured service providers” success and embraced their biggest challenges. To win in the connected world, service providers rely on Amdocs to simplify the customer experience, harness the data explosion, stay ahead with new services and improve operational efficiency. The global company uniquely combines a market-leading BSS, OSS and network control and optimization product portfolio with value-driven professional services and managed services operations. With revenue of $3.3 billion in fiscal 2013, Amdocs and its more than 20,000 employees serve customers in over 70 countries.
How to Apply: