Company Name: American Express
Position: Analyst – Disputes
Education: Any Graduate / PG
1. Incumbent would be responsible for handling customer disputes & negative balance for the pre-product products.
2. Analyse transaction history for valid or fraudulent activity and using analytical and
3. Decision making skills to resolve issues for customer Coordinate with customers via email and phone to reterive more information regarding disputes raised.
4. Utilize and navigate the systems applicable to the product. Follow established compliance and
5. Dispute servicing policies and procedure to meet all defined quality, compliance and regulatory requirement in servicing the customer’s disputes.
1. Graduate with experience or post graduate fresher/experience Must be flexible self starter, organized, detail oriented,
2. Exceptional time management skills, and able to follow up on multiple priorities simultaneously to accomplish all tasks without sacrificing quality.
3. Must have excellent verbal/written communication skills and the ability to collaborate with others.
4. Ability to perform simple accounting utilizing Microsoft office products.
5. Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and willing to flex hours based on business needs.
American Express is a global service company, providing customers with exceptional access to products, insights and experiences that enrich lives and build business success. An engine of commerce, American Express provides innovative payment, travel and expense management solutions for individuals and businesses of all sizes. Most of all, we help our customers realize their dreams and aspirations through industry-leading benefits, access to unique experiences, business-building insights, and global customer care. We enable our customers to do and achieve more.
How to Apply: