American Express is hiring FRESHERS for Analyst – Operations (Exempt) profile
1. Ensure Timely & Accurate Dispatch Of Merchant Payments Pan India. End-To-End Closure Of All Payment Related Queries. Keep A Close Eye On Gaps & Recommend Solutions To Plug Them.
. Consistently Manage High Volumes Of Work Accurately And Efficiently While Working Under Stringent Timelines.
. Focus On Team’s Productivity And Efficieny To Ensure Sla’s Are Met
. Contribute Towards Team Goals By Strictly Managing Individual Productivity & Quality Targets And Demonstrate Strong Focus On Process Improvements
. Expertise On Ms Excel, Access & Vba Is Desirable. Should Be Able To Fulfill Requirement Of Regular & Adhoc Mis Reporting
. Ensure Adherence To And Compliance With Organization Policies And Audit Controls.
. Build An Excellent Rapport With The Team & Other Business Groups To Ensure Smooth Day To Day Operations.
. Vendor Quality Monitoring For External Agencies Like Courier, Data Processing Agencies And Support Qc Checks On Key Processes.
. Shift Timings: 08:30am to 5:00pm Mon to Fri
Company Name: American Express
1. Graduate. Relevant Experience An Advantage
2. Excellent Oral And Written Communication Skills
3. Strong Interpersonal And Coordination Skills
4. Strong And Committed Customer Focus And Consistent Demonstration Of Service Excellence.
5. Compliance With Company Policies And Procedures.
6. Ability To Take Independent Decision & Meet Stringent Deadlines.
7. Good Pc Skills
9. Strong Result Focus
1 Year MBA Program with Placements
American Express is the World’s premier service company, and largest credit card issuer by purchase volume. We’re also an equal opportunity employer, made up of people from many diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and locations
How to Apply: