American Express is hiring FRESHERS for Analyst/ Sr. Analyst profile
This Position Shall Support The Global Operations & Accounting Organization – Client Incentive Process At Fc-East And Will Be Responsible For Client Incentive Calculation, Payments, Accounting and Analytical Jobs.
Responsibility Will Include But Not Limited To :
1. Client Incentive Calculation
2. Client’s Contract Review
3. Contract Profiling
4. Performing Month End Activities Like Accrual Adequacy, Sub-Ledger Support Prepration
5. Query Resolution & Internal/External Customer Interaction On A Need Basis.
The Incumbent Will Be Expected To Quickly Gain Understanding Of Inputs, Processes, Controls, Flows, Metrics, Risks, SLA And Outputs Of The Process.
Company Name: American Express
Position: Analyst/ Senior Analyst
Education: B.Com, M.Com
Experience: 0 – 2 yrs
1. Must Be A Commerce Graduate With 0-2 Years Of Post Qualification Experience
2. Must Posses Strong Accounting, MS Excel Skills.
3. Must Have Strong Results-Orientation And Flexibility To Overcome Significant Obstacles To Goal Achievement In A High-Pressure Environment.
4. Good Understanding Of AMEX Businesses, AMEX Finance Products And Systems Will Be A Plus
American Express is a global service company, providing customers with exceptional access to products, insights and experiences that enrich lives and build business success. An engine of commerce, American Express provides innovative payment, travel and expense management solutions for individuals and businesses of all sizes. Most of all, we help our customers realize their dreams and aspirations through industry-leading benefits, access to unique experiences, business-building insights, and global customer care. We enable our customers to do and achieve more.
How to Apply: