American Express is hiring FRESHERS for Analyst/Sr. Analyst profile
. This Position Shall Be Responsible For Reconciliation Function Related to GAR LACC
. The Incumbent Will Be Expected To Quickly Gain Detailed Understanding Of Inputs, Processes, Controls, Flows, Metrics, Risks, Sla And Outputs Of The Process Area.
. The Incumbent Will Be Required To Participate In Standardization And Continuous Improvement Initiatives As Well As Other Business Partner Initiatives.
. The Incumbent Would Be Required To Consistently Understand And Exceed Customers Requirements Whilst Ensuring Effective Teamwork At All Times.
. The Incumbent Should Be Able To Maintain High Accuracy And Productivity Standards.
. The Incumbent Shall Support Various Initiatives / Projects For The Area .
. The Incumbent Shall Ensure That All Deadlines Are Continually Met And Adequate Controls Are Maintained Over The Processes Handled By The Team
. The Incumbent Shall Ensure Compliance With The Prevailing Policies And Procedures Besides Contractual And Regulatory Requirements As Applicable
Company Name: American Express
Position: Analyst/Sr. Analyst
Education: B.Com/Other Degree
Experience: 0 – 2 yrs
1. The Incumbent Shall Be Required, Among Other Things, To Maintain Close Contact With Customer / Business Partners, Technologies And Other Interface Groups Required Qualifications B.Com / Or Specialisation In Commerce Stream With Maximum Of 2 Years Of Experience.
2. Must Have Good System Skills Viz. Ms Access, Excel And Main Frame System.
3. Must Have Good Communication, Interpersonal Skills And Be An Effective Team Player
4. Must Have Sound Analytical Skills.
5. Must Have Sound Written / Oral Communication Skills.
American Express is a global service company, providing customers with exceptional access to products, insights and experiences that enrich lives and build business success. An engine of commerce, American Express provides innovative payment, travel and expense management solutions for individuals and businesses of all sizes. Most of all, we help our customers realize their dreams and aspirations through industry-leading benefits, access to unique experiences, business-building insights, and global customer care. We enable our customers to do and achieve more.
How to Apply: