American Express is hiring FRESHERS for Business Analyst – CCSG Portfolio Management profile
– Monitor portfolio credit performance and provide regular updates to senior management
– Leverage new data sources to address potential macro-economic and regulatory risks to the portfolio
– Perform competitive analyses and benchmarking to improve our understanding of key competitor strategies
– Support business growth initiatives across functions.
Company Name: American Express
Position: Business Analyst – CCSG Portfolio Management
Education: Any Graduate
Location: Gurgaon, HARYANA
– Superior thought leadership, problem-solving, and analytical skills
– Self-motivated, results-driven, intellectually curious personality
– Clear, effective written and oral communication skills
– Experience working with large datasets; knowledge of SAS, SQL, or other programming language preferred
– Post-Graduate degree in a quantitative field or MBA is required
American Express or AmEx, is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in Three World Financial Center, Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States.American Express is a global services company, providing access to products, insights and experiences that enrich lives and build business success.An engine of commerce, American Express provides innovative payment, travel and expense management solutions for individuals and businesses of all sizes. Most of all, we help our customers realize their dreams and aspirations through industry-leading benefits, access to unique experiences, business-building insights, and global customer care. We enable our customers to do more and achieve more.
How to Apply: