American Express Hiring MBA freshers 2015 for Management Trainee at Gurgaon, Haryana. Candidates who have completed MBA can apply for this job from American Express.
Company Name: American Express
Position: Management Trainee
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
American Express is a global service company, providing customers with exceptional access to products, insights and experiences that enrich lives and build business success. An engine of commerce, American Express provides innovative payment, travel and expense management solutions for individuals and businesses of all sizes. Most of all, we help our customers realize their dreams and aspirations through industry-leading benefits, access to unique experiences, business-building insights, and global customer care. We enable our customers to do and achieve more.
- Candidates should possess MBA from a tier 1 B-school
- Excellent Power point and Excel skills
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently with complex, unstructured initiatives.
- Flexibility and adaptability to work within tight deadlines and changing priorities.
- Strong customer focus
- Project management skills
- Ability to conceptualize and sell ideas
- Strong negotiation, communication and presentation skills
- Team player and individual contributor
- Strong analytical, problem-solving/quantitative skills
- Demonstrated strategic thought leadership to drive results
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply: