Company Name: American Express
Position: TCPS Analyst
Education: Any Degree
1. Researching customers disputes & negative balances for Amex pre paid products for US markets
2. Analyzing details for valid or fraudulent activity, and using strong analytical and decision making skills to resolve issues for customers.
3. Responsible for investigating and decision all customer disputes per Regulation
4. Ensure an excellent customer experience is provided to internal and external customers at all times
5. Follow established policies and procedures to meet all defined quality, compliance & regulatory requirements in servicing the customer’s disputes.
1. Candidate should possess any degree from a recognised university.
2. Must have excellent verbal/written communication skills
3. Extensive multi-tasking and prioritization skills
4. Strong analytical skills is an absolute must
5. Must be flexible self starter, organized, detail oriented and must have exceptional time management skills.
6. Experience in detecting fraud prevention is preferred
7. Ability to perform simple accounting utilizing Microsoft office products.
American Express is a global service company, providing customers with exceptional access to products, insights and experiences that enrich lives and build business success. An engine of commerce, American Express provides innovative payment, travel and expense management solutions for individuals and businesses of all sizes. Most of all, we help our customers realize their dreams and aspirations through industry-leading benefits, access to unique experiences, business-building insights, and global customer care. We enable our customers to do and achieve more.
How to Apply: