American International Group Inc hiring Engineer
Company Name: American International Group Inc
Experience: 0 Years
Salary: Not specified
* Geo Code verification & Google Earth aerial imagery.
* Location Determination (grouping of site assets).
* Valuation Check (Insurance to Value determination).
* EQ Zone determination/verification
* Wind Zone determination/verification
* Flood Zone determination/verification
* Flood Loss Estimates for exposed locations using proprietary tools
* Occupancy / Construction Code determination/verification
* Create Loss Estimate profile spreadsheet from source reports
* Capture B/M object size, model, capacities from source reports
* Capture account loss history and report on loss trends and mitigation strategies
* Perform quality control / peer reviews on work completed by staff engineers
* Ensure loss estimates and Risk Quality Ratings are consistently applied on assigned accounts, by following established AIG rules and guidelines.
* Desktop reviews / full account reviews for select accounts
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading international insurance organization serving customers in more than 130 countries and jurisdictions. AIG companies serve commercial, institutional, and individual customers through one of the most extensive worldwide property-casualty networks of any insurer. In addition, AIG companies are leading providers of life insurance and retirement services in the United States.
How to Apply: