Andhra Bank has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chief Customer Service Officer through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Andhra Bank.
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Chief Customer Service Officer Job on or before 30/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Andhra Bank
Vacancy Name : Chief Customer Service Officer
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.60,000 /- p.m
Job Location : Hyderabad
Last Date to Apply for this job : 30/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Andhra Bank (A Govt. of India Undertaking) Head Office :: Hyderabad
Detail of Andhra Bank Chief Customer Service Officer Recruitment:
Andhra Bank a leading Public Sector Bank invites applications from Indian citizens for the appointment of Chief Customer Service Officer (CCSO), on contract basis. Candidates are requested to apply online through Bank’s website www.andhrabank.in
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Chief Customer Service Officer (On Contract basis)||1||The candidate should be a retired Banker of a Public Sector Bank (other than Andhra Bank) retired from a post not below the rank of a General Manager||The selected candidate will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs.60,000 p.m.(fixed) subject to taxes as applicable.||Max. 65 years|
- The appointment will be purely on contract basis initially for a period of one year which shall be extended for a maximum period of three years, subject to satisfactory performance.
- Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Decision of Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of examination, interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. The Bank in this behalf shall entertain no correspondence or personal enquiries. In case it is detected at any stage of appointment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled.
Selection Procedure for Andhra Bank – Chief Customer Service Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/6/2015.
- Selection procedure will be communicated to the short-listed candidates.
How to apply for Chief Customer Service Officer Vacancy in Andhra Bank :
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active for the duration of this recruitment project. Bank may send communication to the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he / she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying. Third party e-mail IDs are not permitted.
- Candidates are required to apply online through website www.andhrabank.in. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. The link under the Bank’s website will remain open from 18.06.2015 to 30.06.2015 both days inclusive.
- Applicants are required to go to the Bank’s website and click on the link “Recruitment”
- Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification entitled “Appointment of Chief Customer Service Officer (CCSO) on contract basis”
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date. The bank does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their application within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Bank. Applications received after the last date will be summarily rejected without assigning any reason.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/6/2015.