Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle (AP Postal Circle) has issued a recruitment notificationfor the recruitment of Multi TaskingStaff through recruitment notification – Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle (AP Postal Circle) Recruitment 2015 – Notification No. Rectt/MTS/DR/2015 dtd. at Hyd-1, the 19- 2-2015. Candidates who have completed ITI, 10th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle (AP Postal Circle)
Eligible candidates can apply online for theMulti Tasking Staff Job on or before 21.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle (AP Postal Circle)|
|Vacancy Name||Multi Tasking Staff|
|Educational Qualification||10TH/ ITI|
|Total No of Vacancy||112 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||21.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||A.P. Circle, Hyderabad-500001|
DETAIL OF ANDHRA PRADESH POSTAL CIRCLE (AP POSTAL CIRCLE) MULTI TASKING STAFF RECRUITMENT:
Applications are invited from the desirous & eligible Applicants to fill up the posts of Multi TaskingStaff in various Postal/RMS Divisions and Administrative offices in Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle in the pay Band of Rs.5200-20200 (PB-1) + Grade Pay Rs.1800/- in accordance with MTS Recruitment Rules 2010 notified vide GOI Gazette order No.683 dated 20/12-2010 and subsequent amendment issued vide No. GSR 512(E)dated 28-6-2012 to MTS Recruitment Rules. The details of vacancies are as furnished below
- Age Limit:- 18-27 years (Upper age limit relax able for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes up to five years and for candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes up to three years & others in accordance with the instructions issued by the Government of India from time to time). Age relaxation for PH Persons and Ex Servicemen would be as per extant orders of Govt. of India issued from time to time.
- Scale of Pay : Rs. 5200 – 20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.1800 + admissible allowance. No TA/DA is admissible.
- Educational Qualification:- Matriculation/SSC or ITI from recognized Board (Matriculation equivalency certificate like National open school etc., will not be accepted.
- APPLICATION FEE AND EXAMINATION FEE : Cost of Application form Registration : Rs 100/- Examination fee : Rs 400/- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH/Women are exempted from payment of Examination fee. The details of amount of fees to be paid by different categories are indicated in the following table
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR ANDHRA PRADESH POSTAL CIRCLE (AP POSTAL CIRCLE) – MULTI TASKING STAFF POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21.03.2015.
- Based on the marks obtained in the Aptitude Test, a merit list of qualified candidates will be prepared in each Postal/RMS Division separately. As per the availability of vacancies as notified above, selection will be made in the respective unit based on the merit list among the candidates applied for that particular Division/Unit only.
- The Applicant has to access the website www.appost.in for seeing the detailedNotification/Advertisement issued by the Chief Postmaster General, A.P.Postal Circle, Hydcrabad and the Instruction Sheet/Information Brochure.
- Before starting Registration of his/her application on the website, the Applicant should read the notification, instruction sheet and FAQs carefully. He/she has to evaluate his/her eligibility for the category. His / her eligibility will be evaluated during the registration process and the process shall terminate for ineligible applicants and reasons there for would be prompted.
- Before starting his/her registration of his/her application on-line, the applicant should be ready with the soft copies of passport size photo (not more than 20 KB in JPG/JPEG format) and signature (not more than 10 KB in .jpg/jpeg format) which are required to be uploaded after filling up of the inputs and uploading the application online
- One applicant has to submit only one application. If more than one application is registered, it will lead to rejection of all the applications registered by the applicant.
HOW TO APPLY FOR POSTMAN & MAIL GUARD VACANCY IN ANDHRA PRADESH POSTAL CIRCLE (AP POSTAL CIRCLE):
- The Prescribed Fee (application fee and Examination fee ) has to be paid as per the table at para 10 above through “Sunayasam” option in any Head Post Office in Andhra Pradesh / Telangana States listed in the Annexure.
- The Fee is to be credited under “Sunayasam Head: MTS Recruitment 2015” at any Head Post Office with the details Name of the applicant , Gender ,Category, Special Category as per Matriculation/SSC Records and Mobile Number for getting SMS.
- The Candidate has to collect the receipt from the counter and check the correctness of the details of Receipt no, mobile no., Pin code, Amount and ensure their correctness.
- The Candidate has to wait till SMS is received to his/her mobile numberconfirming the payment details (This will take 24-48 Hours)
- After receipt of SMS the candidate is eligible for applying to the post through online mode.
- For applying, the candidate has to browse the website www.appost.in and should read the instructions and notification thoroughly. The Code Numbers for selecting the Division are given in the Para 2 (a) of the notification.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR HOW TO APPLY ONLINE
- Before applying online the candidate has to keep all the relevant documents ready for entering the data as per the certificates (like DOB Proof, Certificate of caste, Ex Service man ,PH Certificate etc).
- The Candidate has to keep ready the soft copies of his/her recent passport size photograph in JPG format(size not to exceed 20 KB)
- The Candidate has to keep ready a soft copy of his/her signature made on a piece of paper with black ink in JPG format (size not to exceed 10 KB)
- The Candidate has to update all the mandatory fields and confirm the declaration
- The Candidate has to look at preview for verification and correctness of data fed before submitting his/her application.
- The Candidate has to submit the application by clicking “Save” button
- Since preview option is provided before saving the application no correspondence will be entertained for modifying the application.
- The Candidate can take the print out of the application and keep for further correspondence. They should not submit the print out of their applications
- Provision has been made to the candidates to know the status of applicationsubmitted through a grievance provision which is available in the website www.appost.in. No documents to be attached as proof at the time of submitting the application.
- The Applicants after successful registration of the On-Line Application are advised to keep print out of his/her “PREVIEW” of his Application, copy of fee chalan/ receipt issued by the Post office for any future reference.
- The Applicants are advised not to enclose/upload copies of any certificates/documents. The application Registered On-line will be treated as Provisional and it will be subject to Verification of respective Certificates/documents.
- The Applicant has to furnish a Declaration to the effect that the inputs furnished by him/her are true, complete and correct to the best of his/her knowledge and they will be supported by the original documents/testimonials as and when required/demanded. Any false/incorrect information found/detected at any stage, his/her candidature/appointment will be summarily rejected/terminated.
- Closing Date for Payment of Application/Examination Fee. 21-3-2015 TheNotification can be downloaded from our website: www.appost.in.
- The applications are to be submitted online only. Manual applications will not be entertained.
- Only single application will be entertained. If more than one application is registered, it will lead to rejection of all the applications registered by the applicant.
- Fee should be paid in one installment through Sunayasam option in any Head Post office in Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana States listed in the annexure. Payment made in any other mode will not be accepted / refunded.
- For Receiving the SMS to the registered mobile number the candidate has to Note that the mobile given at the time of payment of fees is not registered under “DND”
- The candidate has to look at preview for verification and correctness of data fed before submitting his / her application by clicking “SAVE” button once the application is successfully submitted no correspondence will be entertained for modifying the application.
- No applications purchased from outside vendors will be accepted and no applications need to be sent by Post. The applications registered online in www.appost.in website only will be accepted. In respect of candidates who apply manually, no correspondence will be entertained and no Hall permit will be issued to all such candidates even if they pay the prescribed fees by any mode.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 21.03.2015
Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle (AP Postal Circle) Recruitment 2015 – Notification No. Rectt/MTS/DR/2015 dtd. at Hyd-1, the 19- 2-2015