Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle (AP Postal Circle) has issued a recruitment notificationfor the recruitment of Postman & Mail Guard through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Matriculation (10th/ 12th) can apply for the new recruitment notification from Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle (AP Postal Circle)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Postal Assistant & More Vacancies Job from 16/01/2015 to 16.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle (AP Postal Circle)|
|Vacancy Name||Postman & Mail Guard|
|Educational Qualification||10TH/ 12TH|
|Total No of Vacancy||301 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||16.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||A.P. Circle, Hyderabad-500001|
DETAIL OF ANDHRA PRADESH POSTAL CIRCLE (AP POSTAL CIRCLE) POSTMAN & MAIL GUARD RECRUITMENT:
Applications are invited from the desirous & eligible Applicants to fill up the posts of Postman and Mail Guard in the following Postal Divisions / Units in Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle in the pay scale of Rs.5200-20200 (PB-1) + Grade Pay Rs.2000/- + admissible allowances in accordance with Postman Recruitment Rules 2010 / Mail Guard Recruitment Rules 2010 notified vide GOI Gazette order No.682 dated 20/12-2010 and subsequent amendment issued vide No.311 dated 28/6-2012 to Postman Recruitment Rules. The details of vacancies are as furnished below:
- Total No of post : 301 (Postman : 291 Post , Mail Guard : 10 Post)
- Pay Scale : Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- with Grade pay of Rs.2000/- + admissible allowance.
- Eligible Criteria for AP Postman Mail Guard Post
- Age Limit : Candidates age must be aged between 18 years to 27 years as on 16-02-2015. Age Relaxation is applicable as per government rules for reserved category candidates .
- Educational Qualification : Candidates must possess Matriculation/ S.S.C from a recognized board or university.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications: 16-01-2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 16-02-2015.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through ‘Sunayasam’: 16-02-2015.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR ANDHRA PRADESH POSTAL CIRCLE (AP POSTAL CIRCLE) – POSTMAN & MAIL GUARD POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16.02.2015.
- Based on the marks obtained in the Aptitude Test, a merit list of qualified candidates will he prepared in each Postal/RMS Division separately. As per the availability of vacancies as notified above, selection will be made in the respective unit based on the merit list among the candidates applied for that particular Division/Unit
Application & Examination Fee : Cost of Application Form Registration- Rs.100/- & Examination Fee- Rs.400/-. Candidates are required to pay Application and Examination fee as following through “Sunayasam”, credited under “Sunayasam Head Postman Recruitment 2014″ in any Head Post Office in Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana States listed in the Annexure. Candidate has to collect the receipt from the Post office counter and check the details of Receipt No, Mobile No, Pin code & Amount and ensure their correctness. All Female Candidates (OC/OBC/SC/ST): Rs.100/ Male Candidates (OC/OBC): Rs.500/- All PH Candidates Both Male and Female(OC/OBC/SC/ST): Rs.100/- Male Candidates (SC/ST): Rs.100/- Ex Service men (OC/OBC): Rs.500/- Ex Service men: Rs.100/-
- The Applicant has to access the website www.appost.in for seeing the detailedNotification/Advertisement issued by the Chief Postmaster General, A.P.Postal Circle, Hydcrabad and the Instruction Sheet/Information Brochure.
- Before starting Registration of his/her application on the website, the Applicant should read the notification, instruction sheet and FAQs carefully. He/she has to evaluate his/her eligibility for the category. His / her eligibility will be evaluated during the registration process and the process shall terminate for ineligible applicants and reasons there for would be prompted.
- Before starting his/her registration of his/her application on-line, the applicant should be ready with the soft copies of passport size photo (not more than 20 KB in JPG/JPEG format) and signature (not more than 10 KB in .jpg/jpeg format) which are required to be uploaded after filling up of the inputs and uploading the application online
- One applicant has to submit only one application. If more than one application is registered, it will lead to rejection of all the applications registered by the applicant.
HOW TO APPLY FOR POSTMAN & MAIL GUARD VACANCY IN ANDHRA PRADESH POSTAL CIRCLE (AP POSTAL CIRCLE):
- Before applying online the candidate has to keep all the relevant documents ready for entering the data as per the certificates (like DOB Proof, Certificate of caste, Ex Service man ,PH Certificate etc). The Candidate has to keep ready the soft copies of his/her recent passport size photograph in JPG format(size not to exceed 20 KB). The Candidate has to keep ready a soft copy of his/her signature made on a piece of paper with black ink in JPG format. (size not to exceed 10 KB)
- The Candidate has to update all the mandatory fields and confirm the declaration . The Candidate has to look at preview for verification and correctness of data fed before submitting his/her application. The Candidate has to submit the application by clicking “Save” button (g) Since preview option is provided before saving the application no correspondence will be entertained for modifying the application. The Candidate can take the print out of the application and keep for further correspondence. They should not submit the print out of their applications. Provision has been made to the candidates to know the status of application submitted through a grievance provision which is available in the website www.appost.in.
- No documents to be attached as proof at the time of submitting the application. The Last Date for Payment of Examination Fee is 16-2-2015 . The Applicants after successful registration of the On-Line Application are advised to keep print out of his/her “PREVIEW” of his Application, copy of fee chalan/ receipt issued by the Post office for any future reference. The Applicants are advised not to enclose/upload copies of any certificates/documents. The application Registered On-line will be treated as Provisional and it will be subject to Verification of respective Certificates/documents.
- The Applicant has to furnish a Declaration to the effect that the inputs furnished by him/her are true, complete and correct to best of his/her knowledge and they will be supported by the original documents/testimonials as and when required/demanded. Any false/incorrect information found/detected at any stage,his/her candidature/appointment will he summarily rejected/terminated.
- Closing Date for Payment of Application/Examination Fee. 16-2-2015
- Hall Permit: Hall Permit can he downloaded from the website : www.appost.in. after Notifying the date of Examination in the Website
- Requirement to serve in the Army Postal Service Any person appointed to the posts as per the notification shall be liable to serve in the Army Postal Service in India or abroad, if required.
- Disqualification:- A Person (a) Who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living or (h) Who having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person will not he eligible for appointment. Provided that the Central Government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and there are other grounds for so doing , exempt any person from the operation of this rule.
- The Notification can be downloaded from our website: www.appost.in. The applications are to be submitted online only. Manual applications will not be entertained.
- Only single application will be entertained. If more than one application is registered, it will lead to rejection of all the applications registered by the applicant. Fcc should be paid in one installment through Sunayasam option in any Head Post office in Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana States listed in the annexure. Payment made in any other mode will not be accepted / refunded. For Receiving the SMS to the registered mobile number the candidate has to Note that the mobile given at the time of payment of fees is not registered under “DND”. The candidate has to look at preview for verification and correctness of data fed before submitting his / her application by clicking “SAVE” button once the application is successfully submitted no correspondence will be entertained for modifying the application.
- No applications purchased from outside vendors will be accepted and no applications need to be sent by Post only the applications registered online in www.appost.inwebsite only will be accepted. In respect of candidates who apply manually, no correspondence will he entertained and no Hall permit will he issued to all such candidates even if they pay the prescribed fees by any mode.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16.02.2015
x1 x2 x3