Company Name: Anna University
Position: “Training for GATE 2014” for ECE Students
Education: B.E, B.Tech
Details of Post :
“Training for GATE 2014” for ECE Students
- Invited Speakers : Experts will be alumni of NITs and IITs
- Participants : Final year/ Third year ECE students
- Date to Remember : Last date for registration: 10.01.2014
COURSE FEE DETAILS: Registration Fees: Rs.200/- per participant. The payment should be made by DD drawn in favour of “HOD/ECE, University College of Engineering, BIT Campus, Tiruchirappalli” payable at Tiruchirappalli. The filled in registration form along with DD must reach the following address on or before 10.01.2014. The registration fee includes course fee and working Tea, Snacks.
Department of Electronics and Communication
Anna University, BIT Campus,
Tiruchirappalli – 620 024
Email :[email protected]
Visit us at: www.annauniv.edu
About the Course : The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an all-India examination that primarily tests the comprehensive understanding of various undergraduate subjects in engineering and science. The main aim of this training programme is to enrich the conceptual and application details of all core ECE papers and to prepare the students to be globally competent for employability.
Objective of the program:
- To train the students to get valid GATE score which is essential for obtaining financial assistance during Master’s programs.
- To motivate the students for further direct Doctoral programs in Engineering/Technology in relevant branches in institutes supported by the Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD) or other Government agencies.
- To create confidence among students to appear for overseas admission test / interview.
- To facilitate the students to avail financial assistance (scholarship) from various fellowships awarded by many Government organizations and postgraduate admission in reputed institutes.
- To prepare the students to be globally competent for employability and to open a continuous learning and knowledge upgradation platform for all ECE students
Tentative Topics to be covered:
- Orientation on GATE 2014
- Career Guidance
- Insight in Circuit Theory, Digital Electronics
- Communication Systems, Control Systems
- Special Training in Aptitude
- Mock Test
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 21 – 22 January 2014
How to Apply: