ANR Software Hiring Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate freshers 2015 for HR Recruiter at Noida. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate can apply for this job from ANR Software.
Company Name: ANR Software
Position: HR Recruiter
Education: Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate
Experience: 0 – 1 yrs
A challenging career awaits you at ANR software Pvt. Ltd. the leading provider of enterprise solutions to the restaurant industry It was founded in 2004 as the sister concern of Altametrics Inc., USA with an aim to provide a quality back office software solution to the restaurants worldwide. Our application allows organizations to extend operational best practices, control costs, and increase profits. We do this by combining our industry leading technology and web-architecture platform with our extensive knowledge of the restaurant industry. Altametrics markets its solutions under the brand name eRestaurant Services. To date Altametrics has over 7,000 restaurant locations using its solutions in the United States, and England.
Our experience in providing enterprise solutions to Tier-1 foodservice operators is what truly sets us apart in the industry
We are looking for Technical Solution Engineers / Managers with relevant Domain or Technical skills, for our Global Technical Services at Noida. If you are excited about working in a performance driven environment which promotes creativity and learning, along with best-in-class remuneration in the industry, this is the place for you. We are
- Product Based Company
- Provide scalable Software
- Database independency
- Zero Sql Environment
- U.S Working Hours
- We foster performance driven culture
- Special benefits to employee’s like accommodation in well furnished apartments
- All Meals, Pick and Drop facility frm company owned apartments
- We are equal opportunity employer
- Carrying out Recruitment drives and conduct interviews for capturing the best talent from the market as per company’s business requirements.
- Interviewing and evaluating candidates against the business requirements
- Planning and conducting walk-ins on a regular basis.
- Negotiating and explaining salary to the new joiners
- Working with the team to improvise on the existing recruitment patterns to make recruitment more cost and time effective
- Proficiently preparing and maintaining the candidate tracking sheet.
- Positive branding of the company
- Responsible to generate on the spot offer Letters/LOI’s.
- Experience :- Minimum 6 months relevant experience recruitment industry will be prefer (Freshers Can also Apply)
- Looking for candidate who is performance oriented and, who can join Immediately
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
DOCUMENT REQUIRED (ORIGINAL AND PHOTOCOPIES):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply: