ANSYS- Apache is hiring FRESHERS for R&D Engineer (Junior Level) profile
Junior level R&D developer who can code/program using C/C++ language and apply good problem solving skill in a team environment.
Develop and support one of Apaches flagship products with GUI (Graphical User Interface) using QT.
Company Name: ANSYS- Apache
Position:R&D Engineer (Junior Level)
Experience:0 to 2 yrs
JOB MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
1. BE/B.Tech/M.Tech in CSE/ EE – Excellent academic background
2. Sound programming skills using C/C++
3. Work exposure in QT for GUI development
4. Hands on using general data structures and algorithms
1. Sound understanding of DS, algorithms and implementation of large data handling and process
2. 0 to 2 years of C/C++ development in EDA domain environment
Apache Design, Inc. – a subsidiary of ANSYS, Inc. – is a leading provider of innovative power analysis and optimization solutions that enable the design of power-efficient, high-performance, noise-immune ICs and electronic systems. Apache’s comprehensive suite of integrated products and methodologies advances low-power innovation and provides a competitive advantage for the world’s top semiconductor companies to help lower power consumption, increase operating performance, reduce system cost, mitigate design risks, and shorten time-to-market for a broad range of end-markets and applications.
How to Apply: