ANSYS-Apache India Private Limited is hiring FRESHERS from 2013 batch for Application Engineer profile
Work with all top semiconductor and fabless companies on cutting edge chip designs using advanced technology nodes like 20nm, 15 nm.
Help customers adopt ANSYS Apache solution to address their Power-Noise-Reliability challenges and proliferate the business.
Interact with multiple R&D organizations to drive product specs and ensure that the product addresses the customer challenges.
Candidates must be passionate about adopting and promoting new technologies and making customers successful.
Company Name: ANSYS
Position: 2013 Batch Application Engineer
Education: BE/B.Tech, M.Tech
Experience: Freshers – 2013 Batch
1. Bachelors/Masters in EE with major courses under-taken in VLSI Design/Micro-electronics
2. Strong fundamentals in electronic circuits especially CMOS fundamentals, VLSI design, VLSI circuit simulation
3. Good understanding of ASIC design flow and Signal/Power Integrity and Reliability challenges
4. Good communication and problem solving skills
5. Team oriented with a desire to learn
6. Knowledge or experience in VLSI design/simulation tools and industry standard formats (lef/def/gdsii/sta/spef/etc) is added advantage
Apache Design, Inc. – a subsidiary of ANSYS, Inc. – is a leading provider of innovative power analysis and optimization solutions that enable the design of power-efficient, high-performance, noise-immune ICs and electronic systems. Apache’s comprehensive suite of integrated products and methodologies advances low-power innovation and provides a competitive advantage for the world’s top semiconductor companies to help lower power consumption, increase operating performance, reduce system cost, mitigate design risks, and shorten time-to-market for a broad range of end-markets and applications.
How to Apply: