ANSYS is hiring FRESHERS for Associate Application Engineer profile
Apply knowledge in the areas of Custom circuit analysis, High-speed VLSI design, Standard cell physical layout, Power-grid extraction, Timing analysis, Noise analysis and Voltage drop effects with various CAD tools to solve problems in complex System-on-Chip (SoC).
The Associate Applications Engineer plays an important role in validating and supporting Apache’s Power-Noise-Reliability solutions with leading edge customers.
Company Name: ANSYS
Position: Associate Application Engineer
Education: BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech
1. Excellent academic background with BE/BTech/MTech in ECE/EE
2. Knowledge in electronic circuits and physical design
3. Knowledge or experience in the preferred areas such: as VLSI circuit simulation methodology, Signal integrity, and Package layout and modeling
4. Experience or knowledge in using or supporting EDA tools such as: LEF DEF GDSII, Liberty STA, Extraction SPEF/DSPF, Spice, Programming skills using Perl, TCL shell or C is a plus
5. Good communication and problem solving skills
6. Team oriented with a desire to learn
ANSYS is one of the world’s leading developers of engineering simulation software, used by product designers and engineers around the world. The Company’s open and flexible solutions enable analysis of designs against real-world conditions on a desktop computer. This technology supports quick, efficient and cost-effective product development throughout the development process — from design concept to final-stage testing, validation and production. The ultimate result is successful, innovative products and a a faster return on investment for those companies who choose software from ANSYS. Learn more about our dynamic and growing company. You’ll want to help fulfill the ANSYS vision so that someday, every engineer will have access to software from ANSYS on his or her desktop, laptop or hand-held device.
How to Apply: