ANSYS is hiring FRESHERS for Software Development Engineer profile
e position involves testing, QA (quality assurance) and maintaining functionality related to ANSYS MAPDL and Mechanical projects. Areas of work for this position may include: testing fracture mechanics capabilities and other related features, development of verification test suites, and development of technology demonstration applications for customer demo and documentation.
The work also involves supporting the developmental staff in testing and debugging the ANSYS software. It may also involve code development and script development for exposing and extending MAPDL features in ANSYS Mechanical. Other related technical work may also be assigned from time to time at the discretion of the supervisor.
Experience in mechanical, civil, engineering mechanics or aerospace engineering with strong scientific programming background is required.
This position requires the ability to work in a geographically distributed development environment and requires excellent communication skills.
Company Name: ANSYS
Position: Software Development Engineer
Education: M.S/ Ph.D.
1. Strong background in structural analysis and mechanical engineering
2. Sound knowledge of finite element methods and fracture mechanics
3. Excellent problem solving skills and proven engineering skills
4. Demonstrated ability of working well within a team
5. Performing research and analysis to produce quality applications for customer demo
6. Assisting and mentoring less experienced members of the staff
1. M.S or Ph.D. in mechanical, civil, engineering mechanics or aerospace engineering with reasonable scientific programming background
2. Knowledge of programming languages: FORTRAN, C++, and Python is highly desirable
3. Windows and Linux OS experience is highly desirable
4. Highly motivated with a strong work ethic
5. Strong oral and written communication skills
ANSYS is one of the world’s leading developers of engineering simulation software, used by product designers and engineers around the world. The Company’s open and flexible solutions enable analysis of designs against real-world conditions on a desktop computer. This technology supports quick, efficient and cost-effective product development throughout the development process — from design concept to final-stage testing, validation and production. The ultimate result is successful, innovative products and a a faster return on investment for those companies who choose software from ANSYS. Learn more about our dynamic and growing company. You’ll want to help fulfill the ANSYS vision so that someday, every engineer will have access to software from ANSYS on his or her desktop, laptop or hand-held device.
How to Apply: