Aon Hewitt Hiring B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA freshers 2015 for Intern at Gurgaon/ Noida/ Chennai. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA can apply for this job from Aon Hewitt.
Company Name: Aon Hewitt
Education: B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA
Location: Gurgaon/ Noida/ Chennai
Aon Hewitt is a public multinational corporation headquartered in London, United Kingdom, that provides risk management services, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, human capital and management consulting. Aon has approximately 600 offices worldwide, serving 120 countries with 61,000 employees.In January 2012, Aon announced that headquarters would be moved from Chicago to London.
- The Setup Configuration Specialist (SCS) responsible for configuring and testing Aon Hewitt’s proprietary Total Benefit Administration™ (TBA) System to meet the needs of our clients’ requirements. Configuring involves using proprietary systems and tools to set up and configure tables/parameters in the TBA System as defined by analysis.
- Testing involves the preparation of test cases and test data and execution of test activities based on the direction from the SA. This role is designed as an entry-level position for applicants with strong skill sets in programming logic, systems configuration, and testing related to systems that support human resource functions.
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech (CSE, IT, ECE)& MCA from a recognized university.
- 60% in current degree, No Backlogs.
- Online Application on www.cocubes.com
- Shortlisting of candidates on the basis of PRE-ASSESS scores
- Group Discussion at AON office
- GATE assessment at AON office
- Personal Round of Interviews at AON office
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
DOCUMENT REQUIRED (ORIGINAL AND PHOTOCOPIES):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply: