Company Name: Aon Hewitt
Position:IND Team Member WFA – Role
Education:B.Com, B.A, BBA, BA, B.HM, B.Sc
Experience:0 to 2 yrs
The Team Member is responsible for ensuring timely and accurate service delivery. This role may be leveraged across multiple teams.
Key Role and Responsibilities:
* Ensures timely and accurate service delivery at defined productivity levels
* Ensures First Time Resolution to customers
* Maintain documentation of SOPs/Operating Instructions (if required)
* Identify, share, and support operational improvements.
* Acquire and transfer knowledge from onshore (as and when required)
* Comply to all Data Security and Code of Conduct standards
* Ensure Time Sheets are filled regularly
* Adherence to team schedules and leave plans
Knowledge and Skills:
0 to 2yrs of work experience
Basic computer operating skills
* Graduates in B.Com, B.A, BBA, BA, B.HM, B.Sc
(no MCA/B.E./B.Tech/B.Ed, No full time MBA)
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Basic understanding of MS Office
* Should be energetic and a team player with a desire to help and assist others
* Flexible to work in all shifts.
How to Apply: