On 30/12/2016, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Limited (APPSC) announced recruitment notification to recruit Assistant Director. Through this recruitment notification, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Limited (APPSC) plans to recruit Any Post Graduate candidates for the post of Assistant Director. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Limited (APPSC) is planning to recruit 8 candidates for the post of Assistant Director. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/01/2017.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Limited (APPSC) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Limited (APPSC) before 28/01/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Limited (APPSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Director|
|Education Requirement||Any Post Graduate|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||08 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 37,100 to 91,450/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||28/01/2017|
|Address For The Job||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Limited (APPSC), Hyderabad|
|Reference No||NOTIFICATION NO.28/2016|
Eligibility & Details:
Assistant Director Post:
Candidates can Get the Assistant Director Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Assistant Director|
|Total Vacancy: 08 Posts|
|Education required: Must possess Post Graduate Degree in one of the Subjects of Mathematics, Pure Mathematics, Statistics, Economics with Statistics, Pure Economics, Applied Economics, Applied Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Econometrics or Computer Science from a recognized University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or any other recognized equivalent qualification.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rupees: 37,100 to 91,450/- Per Month|
|Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18-42 years as on 01-07-2016. Age relaxation 5 years is applicable to SC/ ST and BCs, 10 years for Physically Handicapped persons & for other relaxation details refer the notification.|
|Application Fee For The Job: Candidates should pay Rs. 330/- (Rs. 250/- for Application Fee + Rs. 80/- for examination Fee) non refundable through online by using payments gate way/ Net Banking/ Credit card / Debit Card. No examination fee for SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men, Families having Household Supply White Card issued by Civil Supplies Department, A.P. Government. (Residents of Andhra Pradesh), Unemployed youth in the age group of 18 to 42 years as per G.O.Ms.No.439, G.A.(Ser.A) Dept.|
|Procedure: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.psc.ap.gov.in from 23-12-2016 to 22-01-2017 (Extended to 24-12-2016 to 23-01-2017).
|Last Date: 28/01/2017|
|Location of Job: Hyderabad|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/01/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Limited (APPSC) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online from 23/12/2017 to 28/01/2017.
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 28/01/2017
|CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS|