On 03/01/2017, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Limited (APPSC) announced recruitment notification to recruit Assistant. Through this recruitment notification, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Limited (APPSC) plans to recruit Graduation candidates for the post of Assistant. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Limited (APPSC) is planning to recruit 29 candidates for the post of Assistant. Interested and eligible candidates can APPLY before 30 Jan 2017.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Limited (APPSC) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Limited (APPSC) before 30 Jan 2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Limited (APPSC)|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||29 Post|
|Salary Range||Rs. 31,460 – 84,970/-per month|
|Job Location||ANDHRA PRADESH|
|Last Date To Apply||30 Jan 2017|
|Address For The Job||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Limited (APPSC) , ANDHRA PRADESH|
|Reference No||NOTIFICATION NO.34/2016|
Eligibility & Details:
Candidates can Get the Assistant Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Assistant B.C. Welfare Officer in A.P.B.C. Welfare Service: 10 Posts 2. Assistant Social Welfare Officer in A.P. Social Welfare Service: 13 Posts 3. Assistant Tribal Welfare Officer in A.P. Tribal Welfare Service: 06 Posts|
|Total Vacancy: 29 Posts|
|Education required: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree of a University in India established or Incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or a Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or an equivalent qualification.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rs.31,460 – 84,970|
|Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18 – 42 years as on 01-07-2016. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
|Application Fee For The Job: Candidates should pay Rs. 370/- (Rs. 250/- for Application Fee + Rs. 120/- for Examination Fee) through online by using payments gate way/ Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit Card. No examination fee for SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men, Families having Household Supply White Card issued by Civil Supplies Department, A.P. Government. (Residents of Andhra Pradesh), Unemployed youth in the age group of 18 to 42 years as per G.O.Ms.No.439, G.A.(Ser.A) Dept., dated: 18-10-1996 should submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission.|
|Procedure: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.psc.ap.gov.in from 31-12-2016 to 30-01-2017.|
|Last Date: 30 Jan 2017|
|Location of Job: ANDHRA PRADESH|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 30 Jan 2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Limited (APPSC) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Assistant Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 30 Jan 2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 30 Jan 2017
|CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS|