On 03/01/2017, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Limited (APPSC) announced recruitment notification to recruit Agriculture Officer. Through this recruitment notification, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Limited (APPSC) plans to recruit Any Graduate candidates for the post of Agriculture Officer. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Limited (APPSC) is planning to recruit 30 candidates for the post of Agriculture Officer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 30/01/2017.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Limited (APPSC) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Limited (APPSC) before 30/01/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Limited (APPSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Agriculture Officer|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||30 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 35,120 to 87,130/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||30/01/2017|
|Address For The Job||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Limited (APPSC) , Hyderabad|
|Reference No||NOTIFICATION NO.33/2016|
Eligibility & Details:
Agriculture Officer Post:
Candidates can Get the Agriculture Officer Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Agriculture Officer|
|Total Vacancy: 30 Posts|
|Education required: Candidates should possess Degree of Bachelor of Science in Agriculture of a recognised University in the the State or any other University recognised by Indian Council of Agricultural Research.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rupees: 35,120 to 87,130/- Per Month|
|Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18 – 42 years as on 01-07-2016. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
|Application Fee For The Job: Candidates should pay Rs. 370/- (Rs. 250/- for Application Fee + Rs. 120/- for Examination Fee) through online by using payments gate way/ Net Banking/ Credit card / Debit Card. No examination fee for SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men, Families having Household Supply White Card issued by Civil Supplies Department, A.P. Government. (Residents of Andhra Pradesh), Un employed youth in the age group of 18 to 42 years as per G.O.Ms.No.439, G.A.(Ser.A) Dept., dated: 18-10-1996 should submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission.|
|Procedure: Starting Date to Apply On line 31-12-2016 Last Date to Apply Online 30-01-2017 Last Date for Payment of Fee 30-01-2017 up to 11:59 mid night
|Last Date: 30/01/2017|
|Location of Job: Hyderabad|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 30/01/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Limited (APPSC) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online from 31/12/2016 to 30/01/2017.
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 30/01/2017
|CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS|